Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BUS ACCIDENT!! ** UPDATE!!!**

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:35 AM
  • 14 Replies

There was a 3-5 year old little girl in the van...she has lifethreatening injuries and was life flighted to Children's Mercy Hospital. This happened RIGHT infront of the school! Please keep her in your prayers!

*UPDATE*  They are now saying the girl was just rendered unconscious and that her injuries are NOT life threatening!!! Thanks for all your prayers!!

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MOM22QTS
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:36 AM

oh wow. that is scary!

i hope shes okay.  

MrsCarlet

I am sending a prayer for the little girl.

post_74933_1233560118_med1.jpg filmstrip picture by MrsCarlet

tammy-1.gif picture by MrsCarlet

reluctantdragon

praying

shorty7452
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:37 AM

simple frown

Freecycle for New Jersey Moms CLICK THE PICTURE

5MonsterMommy
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:38 AM

I thought the DRIVER of the van was life flighted!?!?!  OH MY!!!  I'm going to be praying for the little girl!  Did you hear if the kids on the bus were ok?  I can't find anythying on it.

purple ribbon

All cancer awareness is important.

Please have yourself checked if you suspect!!!

Punkin6498
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:40 AM

Nope it was the little girl, I'll find the story I was reading and link it. Two kids on the bus were taken to the hospital, but they just had bumped knees!

*Ok, this isn't the one that says her age, but it says she was CRITICALLY injured and lifeflighted...

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/content/breaking/story/2-Students-Injured-in-School-Bus-Accident/L-JmcGAmGE-sB-r9ME0CwQ.cspx

Quoting 5MonsterMommy:

I thought the DRIVER of the van was life flighted!?!?!  OH MY!!!  I'm going to be praying for the little girl!  Did you hear if the kids on the bus were ok?  I can't find anythying on it.

shylosmommy
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:40 AM

That is so sad. I sure hope the little girl is OK.

shylosmommy

I Love Genealogy

5MonsterMommy
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:42 AM

at least most of them are ok. I just barely caught a little of the story on channel 41 and I wasn't sure what I was hearing because I was on the phone. I saw the picture... but nothing is registering in my brain today I guess.

Quoting Punkin6498:

Nope it was the little girl, I'll find the story I was reading and link it. Two kids on the bus were taken to the hospital, but they just had bumped knees!

Quoting 5MonsterMommy:

purple ribbon

All cancer awareness is important.

Please have yourself checked if you suspect!!!

Punkin6498
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:44 AM

Quoting 5MonsterMommy:

at least most of them are ok. I just barely caught a little of the story on channel 41 and I wasn't sure what I was hearing because I was on the phone. I saw the picture... but nothing is registering in my brain today I guess.

Quoting Punkin6498:

Quoting 5MonsterMommy:

Yeah, we are WAAY south of there, but our bus drivers drive like IDIOTS, so I take DD to school and have almost gotten hit twice! (They are so far saying it was the van's fault)

Ms.Mommy125
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:44 AM

Quoting reluctantdragon:

praying

mommy.gif proud mom image by dianacadena1423

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)