Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

the best time to test for opk's...

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:48 AM
  • 5 Replies

Whens the best time of the day to test for opk if there is any? Because I know witt HPT the best time to test is in the morning, but i didnt know if there was a good time to test with opks. I just started testing with daily strips today and was wondering.. any help?!?! Thanks ladies!!!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 21 - 37 day cycle Ticker
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MommyOnLI
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:49 AM

i tested 2x a day,  morning and afternoon

i used the 20day pack for the 3x and i use the Clear Blue smiles in the 7 days where i knew i should definately be Oing

haileysmom15
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:52 AM

Ok.. then should i test twice a day for better results? or just use one a day? I have the 20pk...

Quoting MommyOnLI:

i used the 20day pack for the 3x and i use the Clear Blue smiles in the 7 days where i knew i should definately be Oing

MommyOnLI
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:55 AM

i liked testing 2x a day only bc you may not surge in the AM but the PM you may get the surge.

i always used to do it first thing in the AM, and then as soon as i put DS down for his nap i would test again.

we got preggers with #2 the 1st month of trying.

Quoting haileysmom15:

Ok.. then should i test twice a day for better results? or just use one a day? I have the 20pk...

Quoting MommyOnLI:

haileysmom15
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 12:01 PM

thats awesome thank you for your help... Im going to get another box of tests in a week so i could test twice a day as well.. thank you again.. I have no idea when i Ovulate my chart and ticker and everything all have different days and I just wanna know! LOL

Quoting MommyOnLI:

i liked testing 2x a day only bc you may not surge in the AM but the PM you may get the surge.

i always used to do it first thing in the AM, and then as soon as i put DS down for his nap i would test again.

we got preggers with #2 the 1st month of trying.

Quoting haileysmom15:

Quoting MommyOnLI:

CafeMom Admin
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 12:58 PM

wave

Hi haileysmom15

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Advice for Moms

Trying to Conceive and Infertility

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom. You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!
\The CafeMom Admin Team

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)