Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IM HUNGRY!!

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 12:01 PM
  • 9 Replies

What did you eat for breakfat today? Or lunch? Its noon, I need some food and water. But I dont want anything. Give me some ideas.

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 12:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Tia_B
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 12:09 PM
Frugalista
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 12:43 PM

I made a bowl of oatmeal but it wasn't really what I wanted so I stopped eating after a couple of bites. So now I'm hungry too. I just turned the oven on to bake a pizza. It's only 10:40 but I guess I'm ready for lunch since I didn't really have my breakfast. Did you find something yummy to eat?

Tia_B
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:40 PM

No. Lol My son wanted Mac and cheese and hot dogs. Which he never gets because its just so yucky to me. But I made it and ate some too.... kinda. ewww. Oat meal sounds REALLY good tho. I wish I had some apples to put in it.

Quoting Frugalista:

I made a bowl of oatmeal but it wasn't really what I wanted so I stopped eating after a couple of bites. So now I'm hungry too. I just turned the oven on to bake a pizza. It's only 10:40 but I guess I'm ready for lunch since I didn't really have my breakfast. Did you find something yummy to eat?

cjsmom0206
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:41 PM

It's leftover hummus and pretzels for me today, maybe some veggies too. For breakfast I had a lemon cookie and some coffee...nothing too special, but I did make my son pancakes before I dropped him off at the bus stop.

Kelli.and.Ellie
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:42 PM

i had an egg sandwhich this morning on toast and now im having pudding...yumm, i love the kind u make, i hate the ones in the ready made containers! lol i want something better to eat thou...lol 

wisconsin-momma.gif

CarlaD
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:43 PM

Nothing too exciting here.  I had toasted English muffins with a bit of butter and a lil jelly.  It was really yummy though!

evaleesmom

oh my gosh im such a fat ass!! i just realized i had jack in the box for breakfast then again for lunch!!! aww i NEED to work out!

ashley22ky

i had oatmeal for breakfast, mcdonalds for lunch, and i'm making spagetti for dinner.

Kelli.and.Ellie
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:45 PM

yummm i ♥ spagetti!!!! lol my dd hates it thou! how weird is that, a kid not liking spagetti! lol

Quoting ashley22ky:

i had oatmeal for breakfast, mcdonalds for lunch, and i'm making spagetti for dinner.

wisconsin-momma.gif

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)