Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I dont know what to do!!

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 12:03 PM
  • 3 Replies

My DS started rolling over today. But I dont want to tell my SO. I kind of want him to come home and do tummy time with him and see for his self. Then act all suprised and excited when he does it. My SO already feels like he is missing out on a lot because fo work. Have any of you ever done this? Would it be wrong?

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 12:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
thebestbrianne
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 12:05 PM

I have felt bad about my husband missing out on things. Instead of just telling him I would try to get her to do it again so I could show him. Fortunately he was home when she took her first steps.

Join me at Non-Religious Mommies!

It's ok to be open-minded!

Angelbabii407
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 12:08 PM

Aww! Thats good! I hope my SO gets too see DS's first steps!

Quoting thebestbrianne:

I have felt bad about my husband missing out on things. Instead of just telling him I would try to get her to do it again so I could show him. Fortunately he was home when she took her first steps.

msmoody
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 12:10 PM

Oh no..that's not wrong at all. I actually think it's very sweet and thoughtful.

Go ahead and give him this one, and don't feel guilty at all.

Hey Sanctimommies....your attachment parenting, non-circumcising, breastfeeding, anti-leash holier than thou bullshit doesn't fly around here. Many of us finally woke the fuck up and realized that in the big picture...the one that MATTERS...none of that shit will make a difference in your child's life.  They still grow up, they still move away, and they'll still think you're an overbearing flake.  Stop living for your child and just LIVE, or you will find yourself alone and knitting vibrator covers in a room filled with cats.  ~~tynmer

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)