Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I alone

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 12:36 PM
  • 17 Replies

I am just wondering about something.  When you make a post do you get replies.  I have had 54 views and 2 replies.  It seems that most of the time I only get a couple, am I alone is are there others that feel like this?sarcasm

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 12:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CatsTwinsPlus1
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 12:38 PM

I haven't been at Cafe Mom long enough to answer that from experience but I have been on many message boards and that does seem to be a common thing.  Lots of views, few replies.

shorty7452

all depends lol last night i made a post and got no response,i just made a post and it got locked lol it got to heated.....

Freecycle for New Jersey Moms CLICK THE PICTURE

themacs4

Nah...you're not alone!  Happens to me.  Apparently the other 10 views on this post don't have the same problem!  LOL

bookwriter4kids

It can happen.  It depends on the context and which group it's posted to.  Some people here only like the drama. 

Babylove135

Same thing happens to me.  Although I have had two posts that got over 100 replies but they were posts about boobs!  lol

Come join our group where you can talk about whatever you want with no drama!!     www.cafemom.com/group/BusyB

allsmiles01
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 12:39 PM

Nope, your not alone. I usually don't get more than 10 replies to my post. The more controversial or drama , the more replies. At least that is what it seem like.

StuckinMO
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 12:39 PM

Definetly not alone, I find that if I'm not 'one' of them they don't pay attention to my posts....all is good though, sometimes I only post to vent something or if I'm bored 

bookwriter4kids
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 12:40 PM

How stupid!  I hate how some admin. are power hungry and do things like that just because they can, or because they don't like someone.  I think ALL admin. should be NON-bias.  JMO

Quoting shorty7452:

all depends lol last night i made a post and got no response,i just made a post and it got locked lol it got to heated.....

Memaw08
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 12:41 PM

I dont really make posts...I mainly surf and I do reply to ones that I have something to say if not then I will bump it.

BUT it seems like most of my replies are the last on threads so I seem to be a post killer!!! LOL! So sorry if I just killed yours.

itssweetness
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 12:41 PM

Quoting bookwriter4kids:

It can happen.  It depends on the context and which group it's posted to.  Some people here only like the drama. 

itssweetness

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)