Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

quick, I need ideas!!

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:41 PM
  • 4 Replies

my kids are asleep. They are 3 and 20 months. They will be awake soon, and I'm in a crafty, playing with the kids kinda mood. What can we do when they wake up. It's freezing and snowy outside, so that's out. What can we do here that is different. They'll be awake soon, so any ideas will be appreciated. Oh, and my water is froze up, so nothing messy or that would require water.

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
theskillfactor
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:42 PM

I have NO clue, so heres a bump.

beckybear08
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:46 PM

Let's see . . . make some valentines, make cookies, cut out some hearts to hang up for valentines day, um, what else, let's see, how about put on a movie, close the shades, make some popcorn and have a inside movie afternoon.  That's all I can think of off the top of my head.  If I think of more, I'll post them :)

Good luck!

ashley22ky
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:47 PM

Quoting beckybear08:

Let's see . . . make some valentines, make cookies, cut out some hearts to hang up for valentines day, um, what else, let's see, how about put on a movie, close the shades, make some popcorn and have a inside movie afternoon.  That's all I can think of off the top of my head.  If I think of more, I'll post them :)

Good luck!

thank you, you gave me an idea with the hearts thing!

CafeMom Admin
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 2:02 PM

wave

Hi
ashley22ky,

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Advice for Moms

Crafts for children and children at heart

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom. You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!
\The CafeMom Admin Team

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)