Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am really starting to get frustrated with this. Can you help me please!!!

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 2:04 PM
  • 9 Replies

Okay I've made several posts about how to get music on my MP3 player. I finally figured out how BUT I cannot find any FREE music sites that lets you just add the songs to Windows Media player. My husbands niece says you just drag & drop them into the Media Player but I can't find any sites that do that. I'm just so confused , please help me : (

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 2:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Brooke501
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 2:06 PM

I only know of sites you pay for like Napster so heres a bump 

BabyinAug08
Why can't you use a program like Imesh and then go to windows media player and import the file? I do not know any programs that just "drag and drop"

thebestbrianne

I downloaded Frostwire to get my music, its a free filesharing program. Just make sure you have a virus scanner on your computer.

Join me at Non-Religious Mommies!

It's ok to be open-minded!

heartsandskulls

you have to download the songs to your computer and then you can drag and drop to your mp3

pregnancy week by week
Vandyswife

you can download limewire.. but only do that if you have GOOD virus protection...

we have limewire hubby gets all his music for free on it... he loves it.. it automatically saves all the songs we download to our computer.. and if we dont want them later we delete them.. lol

ebbierowe
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 2:07 PM

sorry I am a sucker that uses iTunes....lol

american flag ribbon 
Kisser of Boo-Boos, Maker of Cupcakes, Planner of Parties, Chauffer of Child Stars, Giver of Hugs, Defender of Sweet Dreams and the completely exhausted Mommy of Asia and Roman

Tummy Trouble??? http://www.cafemom.com/group/85015

listening to tunes           baseball
Asia Briana             Roman Anthony
8-1-97                        6-27-01

LEJOLIE
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 2:11 PM

Quoting Vandyswife:

you can download limewire.. but only do that if you have GOOD virus protection...

we have limewire hubby gets all his music for free on it... he loves it.. it automatically saves all the songs we download to our computer.. and if we dont want them later we delete them.. lol

THIS IS WHAT I USE ,NO PROBLEMS.

CrystalRhine
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 2:12 PM

bump 

KYChica
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 2:12 PM

So from downloading the songs from Limewire ( or other music sites) how do you get them from there to the Media Player? lol

Quoting Vandyswife:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)