Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When would you worry?-UPDATED

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 2:53 PM
  • 16 Replies

I know we all hate these posts and yes, I plan to buy a test, but when would you worry?  I'm on the pill (just started back up) and I'm taking the sugar pills.  I started them on Sunday...I still don't have my period.  Would you be worried yet?  When would you worry?

UPDATE-Nevermind, I got my period this morning-2/6/09.  I'm still curious as to when you would worry.  I don't remember it taking this long to get my period when I was on the pill before.

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 2:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CrystalRhine
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 2:54 PM

BUMP

ebbierowe
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 2:55 PM

now see that...your were going to come to New Mexico and slap me cause I asked if you were pregnant when you were sick...

that is called kharma....lol

american flag ribbon 
Kisser of Boo-Boos, Maker of Cupcakes, Planner of Parties, Chauffer of Child Stars, Giver of Hugs, Defender of Sweet Dreams and the completely exhausted Mommy of Asia and Roman

Tummy Trouble??? http://www.cafemom.com/group/85015

listening to tunes           baseball
Asia Briana             Roman Anthony
8-1-97                        6-27-01

Navygurl76
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 2:57 PM

I wouldn't be worried just yet, I am on the pill too and I don't usually start my period until the Wednesday or Thursday after finishing the active pills in the pack. I don't take the sugar pills. I usually start a new pack the Sunday after I start my period.

HTH. :)

mamaoftwins9197
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 2:59 PM

STFU...I missed you!  I left the NC, but now I'm back.  And I need help...LOL.

Quoting ebbierowe:

now see that...your were going to come to New Mexico and slap me cause I asked if you were pregnant when you were sick...

mamaoftwins9197
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 3:05 PM

It's been years since I've been on the pill, so I don't remember when I would start back up, but I don't remember it being this late in the week.  I stopped taking the active pills on Saturday, this just seems like a long time.

Quoting Navygurl76:

I wouldn't be worried just yet, I am on the pill too and I don't usually start my period until the Wednesday or Thursday after finishing the active pills in the pack. I don't take the sugar pills. I usually start a new pack the Sunday after I start my period.

HTH. :)

ebbierowe
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 3:07 PM

lol I wondered where you were.....ok I wait unitl you have taken all the sugar pills...if still nothing then I would worry

Quoting mamaoftwins9197:

Quoting ebbierowe:

american flag ribbon 
Kisser of Boo-Boos, Maker of Cupcakes, Planner of Parties, Chauffer of Child Stars, Giver of Hugs, Defender of Sweet Dreams and the completely exhausted Mommy of Asia and Roman

mamaoftwins9197
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 3:09 PM

LOL...thanks!  I can't believe more people aren't jumping on this one...if for nothing else than to call me names and tell me to take a damn test...LOL>

Quoting ebbierowe:

lol I wondered where you were.....ok I wait unitl you have taken all the sugar pills...if still nothing then I would worry

Quoting mamaoftwins9197:

Quoting ebbierowe:

ebbierowe
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 3:14 PM

lol...give them a minute ;-)

Quoting mamaoftwins9197:

LOL...thanks!  I can't believe more people aren't jumping on this one...if for nothing else than to call me names and tell me to take a damn test...LOL>

Quoting ebbierowe:

Quoting mamaoftwins9197:

Quoting ebbierowe:

american flag ribbon 

rag_dollmom
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 3:16 PM

depends on how regular you are but I'm very regular so, I'd be freaking out if my period is a week late.

mamaoftwins9197
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 3:19 PM

I've been pretty regular since I got my period back over the babies were born.  I'm trying not to stress about it though since I know that can hold off your period too.

Quoting rag_dollmom:

depends on how regular you are but I'm very regular so, I'd be freaking out if my period is a week late.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)