Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

bulldog owners!

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 3:53 PM
  • 5 Replies

just curious if any of you moms have gone through Show Time bulldogs. out of Davie florida. Me and my husband are looking into getting one from them and want  place close to home so we dont have to pay shipping costs. any help would be appreciated! thanks mommas!

if you didnt go through them who did you go through and where are they located??

edit: i am asking about ENGLISH Bulldogs! thanks!

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 3:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
dragonfly24
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 4:35 PM

OH sorry I wish I could help. My bulldog aquirment was accidental. I didn't get her from a breeder. I have an American is that the Bulldog your talking about or English?

TIA(31)  DH(38) T-MAN (10) T-BONE (5) LAYLA BUG 08-25-2008!!!!

dragonflykiss44
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 4:37 PM

English bulldog. i should have made that clear...how did you get her by accident? because i am all for rescueing! but hubby really wants a bulldog

Quoting dragonfly24:

OH sorry I wish I could help. My bulldog aquirment was accidental. I didn't get her from a breeder. I have an American is that the Bulldog your talking about or English?

dragonfly24
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 4:42 PM

I used to pet sit for her when she was a puppy. She belonged to a bunch of college kids. I tried to get them to let me have because I knew she would end up in a bad sitch. Well after following her whereabouts I finally ended up with her when they couldn't pay a pet deposit for the dog. I got her and her 6 puppies. I LOVE her. I had always wanted an English but their health is so fragile. English Bulldogs have a lot of health problems. They don't tolerate heat well at all. They can't breed or whelp on their own its really sad. Im sold on the Americans though. She is an Johnson type and she is very bully with none of the health problems of the English. She is excellent with the kids and that is common in Americans they are know for their affection towards children.

dragonfly24
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 4:53 PM

heres a bump before we get lost LOL

dragonflykiss44
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 4:53 PM

thanks!

bump!

Quoting dragonfly24:

heres a bump before we get lost LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)