Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BRYMAN SCAM

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 4:42 PM
  • 2 Replies

DONT FALL FOR THIS SCHOOLS SCAM GOES BY THE NAMES BRYMAN,EVEREST,CORINTHIN AND WHAT EVER OTHER NAME THE HAVE THERE ADVERTISEMENTS ON TV SAYING START A CAREER NOW !! THEY GIVE OUT PERSONAL INFORMATION,YOU EVEN GET A PROFESSONAL LICENSE WITHIN A WEEK AND A STUDENT LOAN THAT WILL NEVER STOP AND DONT FORGET YOU WILL NEVER GET A JOB IF YOU PUT ON YOUR APPLACATION YOU ATTENED THESE SCHOOLS

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 4:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
meduimchunk
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 4:55 PM

huh?

MarleyDnMe
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:38 PM

I had a weird feeling about this school. Back in 2002 right outta high school i applied to be a medical something now i cant remember what but i got a tour and everything and when i sat down with the advisor she said id be done within a year then i sat with the finacial aid person and they said i would qualify for $100 in financial assistance $100 thats it!!! And the amount was about $9,000. So i didnt do it about a year later i went back to see what other programs i can get into they had business field and the price had gone up to $14,000 and i only qualified for about $200. No way so glad i didnt go there. They eventually tore down the building and i dont know what happened if they moved or what.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)