Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

US Treasury 220 put some money into our account..

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 4:46 PM
  • 10 Replies

They put in $220.17.. I have no idea why.  Our refund suppose to be around 4700, so it's not that.. I don't think it's my GI Bill, because that comes up as something else..

Anyone have any idea??

unite-against-racism.jpg against image by luizbaby

4655.jpg Proud To Be NATIVE AMERICAN image by sebsgrannypolock.jpg polock image by paholak01

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 4:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
madtan23
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 4:47 PM

no idea, but I would definelty talk to someone maybe at the bank to make sure where it came from..You don't want to end up getting in trouble for something you didn't do...If you get to keep it...congrats to you...LOL 

sabrinanaspen
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 4:48 PM

state return maybe?

angela_nicole
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 4:57 PM

Treasury 220 is what my statement says says when my husband recieves his chp 13 money from the military for school. Someone is probably needing that money...

Angie~~wife to Greg~~mom to Dylan (5 y/o) and Faith (3 y/o).

HeatherMae55
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:00 PM

chp 13?  What is that?  I know I'm signed up for my GI BIll but I didn't think I would get that till next month.. I was told though that I would be getting some money from January..  It's just been a while since I got my GI Bill I've forgotten what it comes up as..

Quoting angela_nicole:

Treasury 220 is what my statement says says when my husband recieves his chp 13 money from the military for school. Someone is probably needing that money...

coexist.jpg coexist image by lupelagata

HeatherMae55
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:01 PM

Yea, I think I'll call the VA, then the bank.. I definately don't want to owe money to anyone b/c they put it into our account by mistake.. lol!

Quoting madtan23:

no idea, but I would definelty talk to someone maybe at the bank to make sure where it came from..You don't want to end up getting in trouble for something you didn't do...If you get to keep it...congrats to you...LOL 

Crystallynn
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:01 PM

on another post earlier this morning, some one had money show up in their accout from US Treasury and it was GI bill monies- maybe that is it 

luv_my_xiya
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:01 PM

this is what shows up when his gi bill money goes into the account

AUTOMATED CREDIT US TREASURY 220 VA ED CH30  

angela_nicole
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:02 PM

it is for livining expenses while he is in school...that is also what it says for his diablility from the military.

Quoting HeatherMae55:

chp 13?  What is that?  I know I'm signed up for my GI BIll but I didn't think I would get that till next month.. I was told though that I would be getting some money from January..  It's just been a while since I got my GI Bill I've forgotten what it comes up as..

Quoting angela_nicole:

HeatherMae55
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:15 PM

OK, it doesn't have the VA ED CH30 on it.. but it's still pending, so maybe more info will show up later.. hopefully its GI Bill money.. thanks.

Quoting luv_my_xiya:

this is what shows up when his gi bill money goes into the account

AUTOMATED CREDIT US TREASURY 220 VA ED CH30  

HeatherMae55
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:16 PM

I went to apply for my disability today, so I know that can't be it - the military would NEVER work that fast! lol!

Quoting angela_nicole:

it is for livining expenses while he is in school...that is also what it says for his diablility from the military.

Quoting HeatherMae55:

Quoting angela_nicole:

lesssecureABVHicon.png less secure ABVH icon image by DecrainkhopesavedABVHicon.png hope saved ABVH icon image by DecrainkbeginfeelgrumpyABVHicon.png begin feel grumpy ABVH icon image by Decraink

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)