Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anybody have the Instyler--PIOG

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:03 PM
  • 15 Replies

I have seen the infomercial for it a few times and was wondering if anyone has one and if it works like they say it does?

Mom to Taylor and Alaina--Wife to my Best Friend--living life one day at a time!!!

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MOM22QTS
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:09 PM

i dont, but i did want it..but it was a little bit too much for me..since i didnt know how well it really worked.  

BBowMommy
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:12 PM

bump 

readingAA in Child Devopment; Ceritificate of Mastery in Child Development; BS in Elementary Education underway

Babyblueyes83
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:18 PM

I have one and I love it. It straightens very well and doesn't make your hair frizzy or anything

momintraining02
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:26 PM

on the commercial they were 14.95 plus you get another one free--so if you get one just send the other one my way LOL

Quoting MOM22QTS:

i dont, but i did want it..but it was a little bit too much for me..since i didnt know how well it really worked.  

Mom to Taylor and Alaina--Wife to my Best Friend--living life one day at a time!!!

momintraining02
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:27 PM

Do you use product in your hair or use it alone?  I have textured hair and hate my flat iron----I am thinking of getting one for my birthday----

Quoting Babyblueyes83:

I have one and I love it. It straightens very well and doesn't make your hair frizzy or anything

milmiracle
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:29 PM

OMG those infomercials are suck a ripoff.  I swear if I see another one, that tv is growing wings.

momintraining02
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:36 PM

So I take it you dont have one LOL

Quoting milmiracle:

OMG those infomercials are suck a ripoff.  I swear if I see another one, that tv is growing wings.

andrea_smkns
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:40 PM

I want one I think Im going to order it next week. And there 14.99 for 30 days then there's like 3 payments of 40 dollars after that.

I'm wanting it to give my hair volume and more poofyness lol I already have a chi to straighten it. So I hope it works on giving my flat hair more poof lol

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

momintraining02
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:44 PM

Yikes I must have missed the 3 payment part----hmmmmm

Quoting andrea_smkns:

I want one I think Im going to order it next week. And there 14.99 for 30 days then there's like 3 payments of 40 dollars after that.

I'm wanting it to give my hair volume and more poofyness lol I already have a chi to straighten it. So I hope it works on giving my flat hair more poof lol

corrina757
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:46 PM

What is the Instyler?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)