Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is your opinion on Obamas

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:19 PM
  • 24 Replies

actions and decisions as President so far?

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
milmiracle
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:20 PM

Someone better help him.

crl1912
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:24 PM

Here's my opinion. I don't care for his suggested policies nor his views. BUT something needs to be done about our current economic situation and maybe a fresh mind and a fresh pair of eyes may help. I'm just not a fan.

NananRaysmom
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:24 PM

Quoting milmiracle:

Someone better help him.

Somebody better help US

northtexasmomma
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:26 PM

ehhhhhhhhh!

So far, he has not convinced me he will make a good president but he has not convinced me he will be a bad one yet either!

I was not a fan prior to election  but I will give him his fair shot.....he is our president!

I don't agree with all he has done, but I don't agree with all anyone would do!  THAT IS WHY I SHOULD BE PRESIDENT-LOL (j/k-I wouldn't want that mess)!

nichole520
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:27 PM

i think he's done a great job so far,and i also think the decisions he has made are building up for his future plans....

zellie399
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:30 PM

rolling on floor 

KC33
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:31 PM

So far he has kicked lobbyists out, froze salaries in Washington, capped the salaries of CEO's receiving bailout money and made a provision to provide 4 million more children with health coverage. I think he has done a fine job in his first couple of weeks.

thisnametaken

I like the fact that he asks others opinions.  It seems to me that Bush felt like his way was the only right way.  I read that Obama consults McCain also which I think is great.  McCain was not a bad choice.  I am just more Democrat than I am Republican.

I'm a toe-stubbing, coffee drinking, loud laughing, chocolate addicted, chunky mom with a totally inappropriate sense of humor.
Educated moms don't ASSume that parenting choices are one size fits all.

melamommy24

Quoting KC33:

So far he has kicked lobbyists out, froze salaries in Washington, capped the salaries of CEO's receiving bailout money and made a provision to provide 4 million more children with health coverage. I think he has done a fine job in his first couple of weeks.

ditto

Pepperlynns

Agreeing with everything so far 

Valentines Day 2009
Happily married for 11 yrs...

I'm a 30 yr old mom to 3 kids 8,7,4 yrs old..Wife to  the greatest man in the world of 11 yrs..SAHM..Not looking or giving advice on how to raise MY/YOUR kids..I'm a smoker,a toker,a social gulper..We live in Texas..Im spiritual,no political affilitation,anti-gun,non-organic,swearing,President respecting woman..We make good money and buy American made products..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)