Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

?? for those who used turbo tax and had their refund direct deposited...

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:44 PM
  • 12 Replies

Okay, so i know these go through santa barbara bank and trust.. so , if when you log on to their site and it says that they have been notified by the irs that our refund will be deposited to them tomorrow, how long after that will it be in our account? thank you

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
martha.luu.m
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:46 PM

I'm not quite sure how soon after.. but DH and I just did out taxes thru Turbo Tax about 2 days ago and we should have our money in our bank account by next weekend on the 13th I believe.. my husband says once is approved it usually takes about 2 weeks until you get your money direct deposited into your bank account.. hope I was of some help....

joeynwillsmom
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:47 PM

Whenever we use that it is always the same day.

EDIT: The same day SBBT gets it.

whynot920
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:47 PM

last year it only took about 5 days from the day I filed to get the direct deposit

miracleobaby
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:58 PM

SWEET thanks ladies.. hopefully it will be in there tomorrow then since that is when SBBT will have the money.. I wish that it didnt have to go through a third party when you use turbotax but every time we have done them this way, it goes through SBBT and we have to pay a fee... OH WELL...

AquariusGirl
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:59 PM

Depending upon your bank, your refund may be in your account at midnight.

MonicasMommy
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:00 PM

I did mine on the 24th and had my money on the 4th!

snoopy21276
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:08 PM

we did turbotax, with a date for tomorow direct.. we got state today already so planning for tomorow getting the federal :)

mamahot13
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:12 PM

I want to ask are u having the fees taking out of ur refund? We did that last year and it went through the santa barbar bank but this year we paid the turbo tax fees for filing (deluxe addition) by our debit card. Last yr when we had it taken out of the refund i got all kinds of emails from the santa barbar place but this time i didnt get any and i think its cause i didnt have them take the fees out of refund.

Quoting miracleobaby:

SWEET thanks ladies.. hopefully it will be in there tomorrow then since that is when SBBT will have the money.. I wish that it didnt have to go through a third party when you use turbotax but every time we have done them this way, it goes through SBBT and we have to pay a fee... OH WELL...

Billie_Bush
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:17 PM

I never have fees taken out of my refund?? I pay it with my debit card.. Does that mean mine will go through that bank also?  Its kinda weird how ive never seen anything about that bank before on my taxes or anything.. please help..

CarlaD
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:19 PM

We have always gotten ours the same SBBT gets it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)