Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't believe it!! I'm so freakin excited!

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:25 PM
  • 11 Replies

My hubby and I have a 4 year old son and a 6 month old daughter.  I want kids close in age, and obviously I didn't get that with my first two.  Well my hubby just texted me saying that he doesn't want to use any protection anymore.  He wants to let nature run its course  So I guess we are gonna start trying again!??! 

Yeah, I might be crazy for being excited, since I have one so young right now.  But perhaps I will get my kids close in age this time!!!

I'M SO FREAKIN EXCITED!!!!

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
madmom04
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:26 PM

Congrats and good luck,   Mine are all about 15 months apart and it is hard but a blast.. They always have each other to play with..   Its great.   Hope you get everything you want int his.

hevtrighapatmom
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:27 PM

my kids are spaced apart heaven and trinity are 22 months apart trinity and ghalien are 16 months a part and ghalien and patys(and twin angel emily) are almost 4 years apart. god bless you mama

MamaElfie
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:28 PM

Congrats! Good luck with it all. I sometimes wish my hubby would say the same thing....hopefully soon!

MamaElfie
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:29 PM

CUTE KIDS BTW!!

rachael_c
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:30 PM

Thanks Momma!

Quoting MamaElfie:

CUTE KIDS BTW!!

ALIANASMOMMY
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:31 PM

Congrats to you and baby dusthere's some baby dust to help make your wishes come true!

iamblessedx7
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:39 PM

Congratulations! congratulations

I had 7 kids and they were very close, one a year. The last 2 were 2 1/2 yrs apart. Now my kids are having kids. LOL !  My DD is about ready to give birth any day now and her brothers are adament about me calling them at work as soon as she goes into labor. I just thought that was the sweetest thing! My 23yr. old son is weight training his 15 and 18yr. old brothers. I am so thankful they have such a bond.

It was great when they were young, they always had someone to play with. They would do chores together, cook, and even help eachother with homework occasionally.   God Bless you and your beautiful family!

rachael_c
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:55 PM

bump

rachael_c
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 7:02 PM

Thanks for reassuring me, that it's possible.  lol I only hope my kids are as close as yours!

Quoting iamblessedx7:

Congratulations! congratulations

I had 7 kids and they were very close, one a year. The last 2 were 2 1/2 yrs apart. Now my kids are having kids. LOL !  My DD is about ready to give birth any day now and her brothers are adament about me calling them at work as soon as she goes into labor. I just thought that was the sweetest thing! My 23yr. old son is weight training his 15 and 18yr. old brothers. I am so thankful they have such a bond.

It was great when they were young, they always had someone to play with. They would do chores together, cook, and even help eachother with homework occasionally.   God Bless you and your beautiful family!

goldenruler
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 7:10 PM

Wow! Me and my brother are a year, four months and a day apart. I knew someone that somehow had kids nine or ten months apart! My girls are almost five years apart to the day, which works very well for me, especially when my oldest was old enough to help me with the youngest. It sounds like you are and are going to be very busy, but if you have the support of your husband and the finances to support it, as well (and hopefully you also have some other family and friends that will help), then go for it if it makes you all happy! Congrats and blessings to you.

P.S.: Your babies are absolutely adorable!

Live In Truth

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)