Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just my opinion...

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:46 PM
  • 4 Replies

I didn't vote for Obama...and was upset when he was elected...but now that he is president, I respect him and pray daily that he will do what is right for our country.  Right now it may seem that what he is doing is for the worst, but in the long run, I have confidence that he will do what is best for our country.  I just get tired of people compaining NOW about this...he IS our president and we should all respect that.

This is only an opinion...not meant to attack anyone, you are all entitled to your opinions also! 

Thanks for reading!!

boy n girl

Proud Wife to Jason since May 21, 2005

Mommy to Brodey Trenton and Sophie Cheyenne

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
itssweetness
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:48 PM

What has he done that you feel is for the worst?

Quoting ozade8:

I didn't vote for Obama...and was upset when he was elected...but now that he is president, I respect him and pray daily that he will do what is right for our country.  Right now it may seem that what he is doing is for the worst, but in the long run, I have confidence that he will do what is best for our country.  I just get tired of people compaining NOW about this...he IS our president and we should all respect that.

This is only an opinion...not meant to attack anyone, you are all entitled to your opinions also! 

Thanks for reading!!

itssweetness

ozade8
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:50 PM

I never said that I personally thought this, but have heard others say this...sorry I didn't make that clear.

Quoting itssweetness:

What has he done that you feel is for the worst?

Quoting ozade8:

Thanks for reading!!

boy n girl

Proud Wife to Jason since May 21, 2005

Mommy to Brodey Trenton and Sophie Cheyenne

lovemymarine306
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:51 PM

i'm glad you feel that way...many people don't. 

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

itssweetness
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:52 PM

I AGREE WITH THIS!!!  It's nice to hear you say that you didnt vote for him but you respect him because he IS our president. 

Quoting lovemymarine306:

i'm glad you feel that way...many people don't. 

itssweetness

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)