Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is their a word that just drives you crazy when you hear it ???

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 7:25 PM
  • 204 Replies

my husband and i were at church last night when we got to talking about our children .I have two older bi-racial children and they were from my ex then our child we have together anyway we were talking about the diferences in their haair and innocently my  husband said my son had nappy hair well it sort of made someone mad not meaning to so i am wondering is their a word you dont like used when people say it and why does it bother you

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 7:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cazzied
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 7:25 PM

pussy...eh i hate it!

**I am a Mom,Model,Army Wife,Tattooed,smoker,spanker,Agnostic,Friend,Foe,Lover,Fighter,animal lover,veggie eaten,tea drinkin,southern talkin,loyal,Never give up Type of person. You dont like it Peace to you.**
TJP_ASP_MOMMY
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 7:27 PM

C u next tuesday...it is SO trashy...and if i hear someone say it they are as trashy as the word itself. 

*}][{ ~ NiCoLe ~ }][{*

I'm A 24 Year Old Unmarried, Agnostic, Obama supporting, Non-smoking, Pro-choice, Circumcising, Formula-Feeding, Vaccine Giving, Disposable Diapering,  Non Co-Sleeping, CIO, Belly Sleeping, Semi-Strict Disciplining, Book Reading, Public Schooling, Gun Hating, Playing Outside Daily Rain Or Shine, Former Teen, SAH Mommy Of Two & Damn Proud Of It! myspace.com/mommyoftwo2584

*^* If there is a God who will damn his children forever, I would rather go to hell than to go to heaven and keep the society of such an infamous tyrant. *^*  Robert G. Ingersoll

Seashell77
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 7:27 PM

Yes there is a word that just drives me crazy.

In regard to cursing in itself: I cringe when I hear someone God attached to a course word. It goes against every grain inside of me and I feel sickened.

spicymama.sc
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 7:28 PM

wow...u let ur husband talk about ur kids like that...not cool....

MiasMama123

I posted this on my MySpace earlier-- the word is

wOOt!!!!!!

Ugh--- I even hate typing it--- it is the lamest word ever.  Yick.

mamabear2410

Dido 100%

Quoting TJP_ASP_MOMMY:

C u next tuesday...it is SO trashy...and if i hear someone say it they are as trashy as the word itself. 

itssweetness
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 7:29 PM

I know, right?!  I'd have been FURIOUS.....

Quoting spicymama.sc:

itssweetness

VJennyLynnS
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 7:30 PM

i can't stand the word ''trippy'' and i also hate it when people refer to a vagina as a ''vag'' .. oh and saying your ''preggers'' i don't mind prego but preggers annoys me. also, calling kids ''kiddos''.

bluerain31
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 7:31 PM

Quoting spicymama.sc:

you see he did not mean it to be cruel my husband loves my kids takes very good care of them and is 100 % percent father ,he was nieve in saying nappy not meaning to sound wrong he did not know that was wrong to say he felt really bad after words

whynot920
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 7:31 PM

the word that makes me the most nuts is "WHAT" hollered from another room, are you really so sorry that you can just walk in here when I call you?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)