Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my husband

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 7:25 PM
  • 2 Replies

My husband don't won't to go anywhere with me, to church, to see a long time friend that has come back in to town anywhere and I think it is b/c he don't won't to have to deal with the kids (3yrs and 1yr) but if our relationship doesn't change I don't know what this will come to we have been arguing for about 3 wks over him not spending enough time with the kids, he will help when it is time for them to go to bed but not any other time and I am sooo frustrated. All he wants to do is to sit on the computer and/or watch TV, I miss my husband and I know my kids miss there daddy although he is here in reality. I also think that the only reason he will help with the kids during bath time is b/c they are going to bed and are getting out of his way. When I try to have a conversation with him about this he always starts defending himself and  we end up in a shouting match (I don't like to argue)I am just frustrated and need to vent! This probably jumps around! My daddy wants him to tear down a fence (easy money) but he won't get out from in front of the computer long enough to do that or anything around here and then he complains about not having no money....DUH...there are plenty of opportunitys but he won't get out from in front of the computer or TV.

Thanks Mamas

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 7:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Keirasmommy22
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 7:27 PM

I am sorry bump

duckdans.gif picture by crazyazzbamagirlhappiness-1.jpg Happiness image by JamaicaQueen22Carrie38.gif by Carrie image by SigShowBlinkies

SweetieCoastie.gif picture by crazyazzbamagirl
thdaughter.gif love image by m_a_babygirl 

CafeMom Admin
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:27 PM

wave

Hi
lovingmom733,

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Advice for Moms

Marriage and Relationships

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom. You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!
>>The CafeMom Admin Team

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)