Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

you know what family I am sick of

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 7:34 PM
  • 11 Replies

osmonds.... ugh so david got kicked off American Idol last night claims lost his voice and now E tv is going to let him sing on their show. What about Rose who did good and got cut. I am sick of Osmonds

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 7:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LEJOLIE
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 7:36 PM

lmao now thats ablast from the past! 

itssweetness
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 7:37 PM

LOL I know, I'm watching it too.

itssweetness

CatsTwinsPlus1
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 7:38 PM

I'm sick of Marie and her Nutri System lies!  First she says that she just decided one day she wanted to get healthy.  Then one day she says her family sat her down and told her they wanted her to get healthy.  Which is it Marie?  Why all the lies?

laughing

momintraining02

I liked Rose but she forgot the words and that is a BIG no no 

Mom to Taylor and Alaina--Wife to my Best Friend--living life one day at a time!!!

mymaddiegrl2

did it just not burn your butt . I am like geesh marie is going to have her dork show that will flop, donny is gonna dance on stars lets hope he doesnt pass out like his sister and now as if that is not enough lets pull the kid in

Quoting itssweetness:

LOL I know, I'm watching it too.

CarlaD
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 7:39 PM

No kidding.  She started off saying she lost it on Dancing With the Stars!! Now that I believe!

Quoting CatsTwinsPlus1:

I'm sick of Marie and her Nutri System lies!  First she says that she just decided one day she wanted to get healthy.  Then one day she says her family sat her down and told her they wanted her to get healthy.  Which is it Marie?  Why all the lies?

laughing

mymaddiegrl2
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 7:39 PM

when she pased out on dancing with the stars I am still wating to see the marie pass out doll lol

Quoting CatsTwinsPlus1:

laughing

itssweetness
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 7:40 PM

I really find NOTHING appealing about those dolls of hers! 

Quoting mymaddiegrl2:

when she pased out on dancing with the stars I am still wating to see the marie pass out doll lol

Quoting CatsTwinsPlus1:

laughing

itssweetness

laceysmom612
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 7:41 PM

I was a big David fan.

mymaddiegrl2
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 7:44 PM

me either they actually freak me out lol

Quoting itssweetness:

I really find NOTHING appealing about those dolls of hers! 

Quoting mymaddiegrl2:

Quoting CatsTwinsPlus1:

laughing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)