Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sick again:(

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:08 PM
  • 5 Replies

My poor Autumn has been sick ALL week:(   She has some kind of stomach thing, and just when she seems better, it comes back! I'm so frustrated that I can't help her much. And she is so stubborn about taking any kind of meds. Anyone else with sick kids this week and know how I'm feeling???

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jothra
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:13 PM

My DS started preschool this year, no prior daycare. He has been sick once a month for the last 3 months =( Been to the doc for 2 of the 3. Mainly because he was sick for so long. Both of those he was sick for over a week with them.

Hope she feels better! My son is the opposite with meds, he says he is sick constantly so he can have Motrin. They make chewable tablets that are orange flavored, maybe she would take those easier?

MikeysMom51108
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:13 PM

My 9 month old has a cold and is teething...so I kind of know what you're going through. It's frustrating cause he screams and screams, but there's not much I can do for him =(

Hope your little Autumn feels better soon.

ChristinaR
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:15 PM

my dd is finally feeling better, she had a pneumonia and was not admited to the hospital, but we stayed home all week.. I thought i was gonna go insane.. Hang in there.. You might wanna ask the dr about suppositiories (mp) .. Hope she feels better soon, i know its hard

BreannazMomma
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:16 PM

right after Christmas, my DD got a nasty stomach bug...she had fevers and awful diarrhea, not to mention vomiting...for 9 whole days!  It took another 6 or 7 days to get her back to normal.  sorry ur baby is sick...good luck, be strong momma!    

CafeMom Admin
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:29 PM

wave

Hi momofgirls63

You may also want to visit this CafeMom Group:

Advice for Moms

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom. You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!

|The CafeMom Admin Team

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)