Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My first bible study!!

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:09 PM
  • 3 Replies

So i went to PWOC today, a bible study on post. I've never gone to church or read the bible and i feel like its the time in my life to learn about it, my mom always worked so much when i was little that we never had time to go. I was soooo nervous that i wasnt going to be accepted but it was GREAT!! My DS loved the day care, and he made me the cutest little thing to hang on my door in his craft class! The women i met were so nice and understanding and willing to answer any questions i had! It was so comforting! I just wanted to say that i had a GREAT day because lately i havent had too many of those! But today was just AWESOME!!

dancing

Proud Mother and Army Wife

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
daylens_mommy
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:11 PM

im glad you enjoyed it and continue to go! i was born the day before fathers day so i have been going since that day but i love hearing about peoples first experiences gonig.

MommyArmyWife
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:14 PM

Aww thanks, it was really great. Church has always been a very overwhelming thing because ive never known anything about it and every church i've tried seemed to shun me because i didnt know anything. But pwoc is offered at every base so i definitely plan on sticking to it!

Quoting daylens_mommy:

im glad you enjoyed it and continue to go! i was born the day before fathers day so i have been going since that day but i love hearing about peoples first experiences gonig.

PUMPKIN1117
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:16 PM

hugs 

Georgina

Blinkies

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)