Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you still get emotional about your kids

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:25 PM
  • 18 Replies

so im wondering ..does anyone still look at there baby an get all teary eyed!!!..i swear i still look at him at 6 months an dont understand how he got here ....how me an his daddy made him ......i love him so much an i cant belive we made a human being...

sometimes i tell myself ....nicole he is yours ...i feel like someone is gonna pick him up from being baby sat....lol..i feel crazy but the realization of the fact that he is mine is just crazy ....does anyone feel like this ...like right when you see them doing something you get emotional ....an just thank god that he/she was giving to you

toddler boyBRODY ROBERT-ANTHONEY SHERIFF.8-20-08..I AM A MOTHER OF ONE..A PROUD TATTOOED MOMMY..A SAHM FOR THE TIME BEING...WORKING OUT...AN TRYING TO STAY FIT MOM...I AM SO HAPPY WITH MY LIFE IT IS BLISS

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lizmarie1975
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:27 PM

Only when they're sleeping.  They're 12 and 3.

ff-princess
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:29 PM

yes, and my oldes will be 15 2morrow.

NICOLE_PREGGO
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:30 PM

i dont know what i will do when my son is 15 prob cry all day lol...

Quoting ff-princess:

yes, and my oldes will be 15 2morrow.

kinsley525
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:32 PM

My daughter is almost 3 and I get like that almost everyday! I get all wimpy when she says I love you and when she hugs me even for a split second. Just watching her play with toys makes me all teary eyed! It's ok! I'm a wimp!

rayne.75
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:33 PM

i kno exactly what you mean mine is 6 yrs old and i look at him and think wow i am raising a beautiful young man lol and it makes me feel so good to kno that i made him and then i wonder where all the time went it feels like yesterday he was still a baby in diapers.......

kaitlyn322
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:34 PM

omg yes! mainly when she falls asleep in my arms, im so amazed by her, i cried the other day because she's changed so much already and shes only 3 weeks! i dont kno what im going to do when she gets older!

simple frown

stacymomof2
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:36 PM

I bawled my eyes out when my babies were tiny ( a few days old, lol) because they were growing up too fast. 

about2beamommy

my daughter just turned 1 last week and i got a lil teary on her birthday than she took her 1st step the next day and two days later said mom those things made me teary a bit.

SimplyMagical

my son is two and i still get teary eyed because he is such a big boy and my sil just had a baby boy he is three months now and everytime i amholding him i tell her i miss this i remember when he did this and that...he is to big ! i tell dh i want my baby back expecially when my ds tells me no or is having a temper tantrum !!! lol

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
jenseney
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:37 PM

My kids are 7 and 9 and I miss them as soon as they step on the school bus in the morning and keep missing them until they get home in the afternoon. Every single day...even when they drive my nuts :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)