Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what are you doing for....

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:15 PM
  • 7 Replies

valentines day!?? i think my fiance and i will have dd watched and we will have dinner and maybe stay the night at a nice hotel! : ) i cant wait.....im really excited about this vday for some reason!

what are your plans??

wisconsin-momma.gif

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
cjsmom0206
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:18 PM

To wallow away my sorrows!! Ok, jk. I'm not doing anything really. My 6yr old has a birthday party to attend that day, so maybe afterwards I might make a special dinner for my sons, my mom and I. My husband is in Iraq, so I guess I could talk dirty to him over the phone! LOL

anetrnlov
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:19 PM

I'm working.  Eric will be home with the kids.  He's going out the 13th for his birthday with some guys from work to a strip club and then on the 28th we are having a date night for post Valentine's Day celebrations as well as celebrating our anniversary.

Like my siggy?  Click on it to see where to get it!

allysmom2359
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:22 PM

Since the town we live in is so small, we figure all the restaurants will be packed. I am making a candlelit dinner for my hubby. I'm making shrimp scampi and steak, I ordered dessert, and have a whole romantic night planned. He will probably get me another Vermont teddy bear.

in loveWife to Marcus toddler girlMommy to Allison rose

necro1134
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:23 PM

hopefully getting the inlaws to watch our son for a few hours in the afternoon, going out to lunch and seeing friday the 13th

madtan23
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:24 PM

probably the same ole same ole..Hubby hasn't taken me on a date in 3 years so I seriously doubt he would do it this year..I asked and he just blew me off as usual.. 

Madtan23

bouncing mom

SotilSol
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:25 PM

I just want breakfast in bed...

armyvetmommy
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:26 PM

we are staying home because a) the crowd will be horrendous in downtown austin on vday night and b) our 2 year wedding anniversary is only two days later.  plus he has that day off, so it will be a day time date.

I am a U.S Army Combat Veteran of OIF

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)