Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What kind of clothing...

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:30 PM
  • 29 Replies

do you hate to see on babies/ toddlers? I'm bored and just trying to keep myself occupied! lol

I cant stand and will not buy for my 2 yo SS-

-light up shoes, shoes w/ cartoon characters, shoes w/ velcro! Just dont like them

-shirts w/ actual cartoon characters on them. Animals, and things are fine, just dont like the actual characters.

-clothes that are entirely too big or small

I also wouldn't let a baby/ toddler girl wear a two piece.

What do you guys not like? Too each his own, but I'm just wondering because I'm so bored! LOL

Ok a reply made me think of more

-pierced ears on boys

-skimpy clothing on little girls

-cheap looking clothes, unless for play

One more...

KIDS WITH MULLETS... how gross!

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cjsmom0206
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:33 PM

With my 2 yr old? hmmm, I can not stand cheap clothing and the goes double for shoes. Especially on boys.

my 6 yr old has an opinion on what he wears now, so he likes light up shoes etc, so the only ones I've found that aren't chinsy looking are Sketcher's....so I had to give in on that one.

lillitigator88

bikinis, halters, short short shirts skirts, little boys with pierced ears,  little boys in clothes too big,

mommiemissie

I can't stand to see young kids wearing outfits that have

- Middrift showing

- Short short skirts

- Bikini

I don't believe that people should make their kids look like that. It just makes child preditors more likely to attack kids dressed like that.

jazzyandpat
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:34 PM

my dd cant wear shirts that show to much for her age. cant wear dresses and things like to short for her eather.

godsgirl26
by ‚ô•Char2theMaine‚ô• on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:34 PM

my son's always wants those UGLY shoe's with the cartoon on them and  he always get's a NO from me. with  toddler's with a 2 piece my daughter's never had a two piece and i dont think it look cute on a toddler.

Quoting briana_paige:

do you hate to see on babies/ toddlers? I'm bored and just trying to keep myself occupied! lol

I cant stand and will not buy for my 2 yo SS-

-light up shoes, shoes w/ cartoon characters, shoes w/ velcro! Just dont like them

-shirts w/ actual cartoon characters on them. Animals, and things are fine, just dont like the actual characters.

-clothes that are entirely too big or small

I also wouldn't let a baby/ toddler girl wear a two piece.

What do you guys not like? Too each his own, but I'm just wondering because I'm so bored! LOL

briana_paige
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:34 PM

I agree with all of these! I hate to see a guy of any age with his ears pierced though. EEEWWW

Quoting lillitigator88:

bikinis, halters, short short shirts skirts, little boys with pierced ears,  little boys in clothes too big,

Athenas_mom
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:37 PM

I so know what you mean about the boys with pierced ears thing. I hadn't seen it so I really could have cared less untill 2 weeks ago what I see this little boy running around Wal-Mart with both ears pierced and these huge diamonds (not sure if they were real...I hope not) in his ears. I mean they had to be 1 carat at least. I won't even let my DD wear the jewelry family has bought her cause she loses it so easily.

Quoting lillitigator88:

Take a guess...have some fun...see if you win.
http://www.expectnet.com/games/NoahHayse

ejedwards00
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:39 PM

my daughter has some really cute light up sketchers...they are the mary jane style..lol 

briana_paige
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:41 PM

those might be cute cuz I love skechers on kids. I'm talking about el cheapo, ugly light up shoes. lol

Quoting ejedwards00:

my daughter has some really cute light up sketchers...they are the mary jane style..lol 

cjsmom0206
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:42 PM

This really has nothing to do with clothing, but I don't care for when some parents cut their daughters hair so short it looks as though it was because they didn't want to spend anytime on it.....I don't mean all short cuts, I've seen some cute stylish short cuts on little girls, but sometimes it seems like it's a cop out on fixing their kids hair.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)