Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Blah.....

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:31 PM
  • 4 Replies

grr hubby told me hed be home at 6, comes in at 6 15, he still needs to pack his crap, put all of our stuff in the car (sorry i almost ate shit taking our luggage down our stairs in the house, i am not about to try that again with steeper stairs to get to the garage) and do whatever else he can possibly find to procrastinate!!! seriously he makes me sooooooo angry some times!

We are driving to my parents house for the weekend b/c it is dd's birthday tomorrow and all of my family will be there to celebreate for once in her 3 years! it's at MINIMUM a 2 and a half hour drive! I WANT to leave already! uhg why are men sooooooooooooo annoying?!

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
boyx3
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:36 PM

my hubby does that, drives me insane.  After 17 years, you'd think I'd get used to it.  PROCRASTINATOR!!! Sorry, hope you get to leave soon!

anikahaynes1
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:39 PM

AHH are you serious! 17 years!! you poor thing! I hope some day this will pass and he will learn to plan ahead a little, just maybe?! lol....

Quoting boyx3:

my hubby does that, drives me insane.  After 17 years, you'd think I'd get used to it.  PROCRASTINATOR!!! Sorry, hope you get to leave soon!

boyx3
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:44 PM

he gets to procrastinating so much that a few years back I  started telling him we needed to be places 30 minutes before we actually needed to be there. It worked for a while and we were on time but he figured it out and we're back to being late.....MEN!

Quoting anikahaynes1:

AHH are you serious! 17 years!! you poor thing! I hope some day this will pass and he will learn to plan ahead a little, just maybe?! lol....

Quoting boyx3:

anikahaynes1
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:45 PM

LOL oh no!! I am sooooooo sorry!!! thats terrible!!! blah, and yup were still here in the house, gah!!1

Quoting boyx3:

he gets to procrastinating so much that a few years back I  started telling him we needed to be places 30 minutes before we actually needed to be there. It worked for a while and we were on time but he figured it out and we're back to being late.....MEN!

Quoting anikahaynes1:

Quoting boyx3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)