Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hell yeah!

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:39 PM
  • 16 Replies

I finally found someone in my grocery store that knows how to bag them! I'm so tired of ending up with 20,000 plastic bags with one item in each bag. I brought in my reusable bags and this kid actually put cold with cold, boxes with boxes, etc.  I hate when they don't do that ESPECIALLY since that's how I put them on the belt. One girl actually reached over to the end of my things to bag items. Um, it's already laid out for you, just put them in the bag as they come to you. Not that hard. I hope he's working Thursday two weeks from now :)

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
briana_paige
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:40 PM

LOL! I know what you mean. Last time I went to kroger the boy put in dawn liquid soap in with my frozen food and it leaked all over everything! grr...

boyx3
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:40 PM

LMAO!  This is somthing that just bugs me to no end.  It's rare someone will actually 'do it right'. 

necro1134
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:41 PM

that drives me crazy too. i will stand there and bag them myself if needed.

MaddiesMaMa418
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:41 PM

UGH! I hate when they put frozen veggies with dry goods, like boxes. A box of macaroni got wet and broke through the box all over my kitchen. Grrr.

Quoting briana_paige:

LOL! I know what you mean. Last time I went to kroger the boy put in dawn liquid soap in with my frozen food and it leaked all over everything! grr...

BreannazMomma
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:42 PM

lol...I used to be a cashier and I would refuse help from the baggers cuz they just didn't care.  I have OCD so I was nutso about bagging correctly!  They made me the only trainer for new cashiers so I could teach them how to bag!!!!  I later became a bagger (how about that! lol)  I feel ya tho...some ppl just don't have the bagging commonsense... 

briana_paige
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:42 PM

I dont understand why they do that. Isn't it just common sense to put like items together?

Quoting MaddiesMaMa418:

UGH! I hate when they put frozen veggies with dry goods, like boxes. A box of macaroni got wet and broke through the box all over my kitchen. Grrr.

Quoting briana_paige:

101InfantryWife
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:44 PM

I hate when they put all kinds of odd shaped boxes together so that it rips the bag as i carry it.

Or putting 15 canned goods in one plastic bag...
GRRR

pregnancy calendar

MaddiesMaMa418
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:44 PM

You would think. But seriously, I make it soooo easy for them. It's not like I mix things together, as another poster put it, I'm OCD about it. I'm paying for it, I should at least be able to get my bread home safely and not smashed because some moron put it in with a bottle of juice.

Quoting briana_paige:

I dont understand why they do that. Isn't it just common sense to put like items together?

Quoting MaddiesMaMa418:

Quoting briana_paige:

lindseywhitaker
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:46 PM

I like having my soap leak all over my fresh fruit and my drano drip into my frozen pizza.  Don't you?

laughing

TessyCat
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:47 PM

I used to work for Safeway and they teach you how to bag. It's like a 1 day training on nothing but bagging, we would get in  trouble if they caught us doing what you just described the others as doing. I also lay it out so they can easily bag it. After working that job I feel sorry for them and try to help out LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)