Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Apparently im the meanest mommy ever tonight.....Very LONG!!! So bless you if you read it all lol!

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:29 PM
  • 15 Replies

So i went to town to see my mom, and Dh went to get Ds from his gparents (we both are driving pickups right now, and i wont put more than one child in each one)....so i call and ask if he wants me to pick up something for the kids to eat, and Ds says he wants chicken from mcdonalds...ok so i go get it, and tell Dh to have Ds clean and ready to eat by the time i got home since it was so late....well when i get home, Ds is laying on the couch, already washed up and ready to eat....hegets mad when i say he cant eat in the living room ....then he gets mad again because i wont leave the TV on while we are eating....now, i dont care if we are eating sandwiches, dinnertime is when we sit as a family and eat, with no interruptions...then he says he wants to sleep on the couch...no, another rule...we all have our own beds for a reason, plus there is no heat in the living room and it gets butt ass cold at night....then Dh runs Ds a bath while i clean up DD, and HE gets mad because i wont let them bathe together....if anyone has paid attention to my posts in the past, Ds has had a real 'sex' issue, and knows WAYY too much for a 4 year old about it (he didnt learn it here, we have locks on our doors and utilize them)....so of course i get to be on bath duty, and Ds gets mad because i scrub his head (with the tips of my fingers, not my nails) because if we dont, he gets this nasty smell, and his head has to be shaved to rid the smell....so im trying to show him how i can rinse his hair without getting soap in his eyes, by him tipping his head back...well that pissed him off too...so by now im frustrated, and hes crying when Dh comes inside to 'help'....so he finishes with him, and sends him to bed....WITHUOT brushing his teeth....so when i get Jade dressed, i get Ds up again, and we do our teeth brushing routine....he gets mad because his toothpaste is 'hot' (its bubblegum flavored)....

While i was at moms, she got each of the kids a new toy...and i think shes wonderful because even though Ds isnt my bio son, she gets him stuff every time she gets DD something....this time, it was each of them a stuffed animal....well while we were brushing teeth, i told Ds taht i had a surprise for him when we get done...well he got all PISSED and started crying when i handed him the bear because 'i made him mad and that didnt make him happy'........that was the last straw, and Dh gave DD the one that Ds didnt want and its now bedtime....URGH!!!! Im tired...and this isnt what i wanted to deal with today

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RocKstArGirL54
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:33 PM

wow  !! 

shylosmommy
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:35 PM

I have been there, I feel for you.

missamanda86
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:36 PM

idk how to feel....besides mad...i mean damn!

Quoting RocKstArGirL54:

wow  !! 

naterileysmomma
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:36 PM

Take a deep breath and BREATHE.....it'll be alright! Sounds like he's just an over tired little boy! Mine get to be the same way - grouchy about anything and EVERYTHING when they're tired. Get some sleep and it'll be better tomorrow! :) God Bless!! :D

missamanda86
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:37 PM

If i wasnt preggo i SO would have a drink tonight lol

Quoting shylosmommy:

I have been there, I feel for you.

missamanda86
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:38 PM

Im sure thats waht it was...he spent all day yesterday and today at my Dh gparents, and they let him do whatever he wants, etc...and he always comes back acting like this

Quoting naterileysmomma:

Take a deep breath and BREATHE.....it'll be alright! Sounds like he's just an over tired little boy! Mine get to be the same way - grouchy about anything and EVERYTHING when they're tired. Get some sleep and it'll be better tomorrow! :) God Bless!! :D

Joanna_M
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:39 PM

Sounds like he was ready for bed all day. Hope tomorrow is better for you.

baby development

crha04
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:40 PM

Im sorry your having a bad night. My kids told me im the meanest mommy ever today too. thankfully they are all in bed now.

missamanda86
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:41 PM

MIne are too lol! I knew it was gonna be a loooong night when Ds started in on the 'can i eat dinner in here (living room)' thing...

Quoting crha04:

Im sorry your having a bad night. My kids told me im the meanest mommy ever today too. thankfully they are all in bed now.

SquishyDD
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:45 PM

Yeah aren't kids so much fun!  Just wait tell it you don't love me!  Or I hate you!  Yeah those feel wonderful!  They drive us crazy but there really is no greater job than being a mom!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)