Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Need some Support....

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:37 PM
  • 4 Replies

Ok ladies my stress level is through the roof. I am a full time student and mommy. I go to school twice a week for 12 hours a week and every month I start a new class. (fast track program). Ok fast foward a little for the past two weeks they have canceled my tues. class which is 8 hours long because of weather. oh btw I also have a 4 hour night class on tues. We now have to make those 16 hours up before the 12th of this month. To do that we are coming in early leaving late and added on extra assignments. Oh did I mention that I also have to have 18 hours in the elementary school per class. Yeah I only have 2 1/2 of those hours done.

SO now my class ends next thursday. I have 7 assignments, none of which are short or easy, 16 more hours of elem. observation to do and 2 papers due for my night class. All of this, with the exception of two assignments have to be turned in on Tues. I only can get 14 hours done by tues. I don't know how I am going to get the last hour and a half.

To add insult to injury here, My 3 year old has the flu, and we go to court on Wed. to see if we can get custody or more visitation of my nephew, long story for another day. Hubby is on night shift this weekend and I am screwed. If you are wondering why I am on here and not working, I needed a break have been working for 3 1/2 hours straight and trying to take care of DS.

Sorry so long just needed to vent. Anyone else having a month like mine?

banging head into wall

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
CafeMom Admin
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2009 at 3:33 AM

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Advice for Moms

Moms in School

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom. You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!
>>The CafeMom Admin Team

by on Feb. 6, 2009 at 3:36 AM

by on Feb. 6, 2009 at 3:56 AM

hun im stressed to shit!

im not trying to compare u to me...ha but im a student as well and i have a 4 month old and im living with my mother who broke her knee and ankle back in july and then broke her hip  the day b4 my daughter was born and i've been takeing care of her since july and now on top of that i have my daught to take care of. theres no 1 else around to help but my lil bro who can only do so much cuz he's 15 and has down syndrome. so he can only like help dry the dishes after i wash them and help separate with clothes (darks, lites, towls, ex.) and go and get me things whne i ask for them.

and im a 17 new mom with no father figure for my darling lil girl and im also fighting for child support and trying to perswey (sp) the courts to not give him visitation or at least supervised visitation because of his drug addiction and alcohol addiction.

im alwasy looking for ather moms just to vent to also  and im also a very good listener so if u ever need to talk or just vent feel free to pm me and ill listen

just thinkof it this'll gt through this somehow and this is just one more of those stupid f-in obsticales that u have to get through to be a better, stronger, smarter person in life.

i mean do u have any family or really close friends who would be willing to help out with your daughter for this hectic time so u can get your work done in time.

like do u hvae a friend who has children who would be willing to watch ur son for a day or two during the day for a lil while and then u can return the favor someday.

thats what i'd do..i mean every mother and/or father needs help sometimes and i mean its a good way to help yourself and then u can return the favor one day or whatever.

neways i hope your struggle ends soon and i hope everything goes well and i hope your sons starts to feel better. just'll gt through this....somehow, someway...your gonna get through this....just keep telling yourself that

by on Feb. 6, 2009 at 7:07 PM

Thanks for all the support, I feel for ya, the only problem with asking friends and family for help right now is that my son has the flu and is still contagious. :( Don't want everyone else to get it too. My sister did come and help yesterday and she is coming again on Monday. God love her. I am hoping to get a huge chunk done this weekend, the teacher I am observing is a blessing to me today, she helped with one of my assignments, I just have to do a little more and that is one major one out of the way.

Quoting Frances785:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)