Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do YOU want for Vday??

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:14 PM
  • 41 Replies

I am curious to see what others are hoping they get for Vday. If you and your other half give gifts I mean. Please no sob story about how you don't get anything or celebrate. Or how you don't need material gifts. I can't help that Todd always gets me something. I've told him not too. I've asked for intimate things (haha) but he's better at gift cards, electronics or jewelry lol and that's usually what I get. Honestly if he gets me something I hope it's a new camera. We've been eyeing camcorders but can't agree on one together lol. I've also hinted at like a spa day or even a massage/pamper day from him but he doesn't do things like that. Sometimes I think he's allergic to romance =(.

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
missamanda86
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:15 PM

If our taxes ever get here im getting to go to sams club and stock up on food...and get maternity clothes

kameronsmommy08
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:16 PM

i dont know cuz he went all out last year.I got a new wedding ring, suite at the omni, and anice dinner. 

desperatelyTTC
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:17 PM

I asked my hubby for a new Coach bag =) 

MOMOF2154
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:17 PM

my hubby asked me if i wanted a new ipod or jewelry i think i want the ipod though.

cmb121906
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:19 PM

A new car, which I will be getting when the income tax gets here LOL. I'm going to get a brand spanking new 09' Dodge Charger! CANT WAIT!!!!!

Come join my anything goes type of group  http://www.cafemom.com/group/46317/

vances_mom

i asked for a pre-natal massage from a professional masseuse. i even went online and book marked a page so he knows exactly where to make the appointment :-) we didn't really "do" Christmas last year, so he wanted to do something special for me on V-day. oh, and i told him that if he really wanted to go all out, an Edible Bouquet of chocolate covered strawberries would be great, too! chocolate covered fruit AND a massage.... this pregnant lady would be in HEAVEN!!!

macysmama1206

Honestly?  A night without the kids, with just DF, a bottle of champagne and some flowers, I believe all of the above is happening, but this weekend not Valentine's day.  I haven't gotten flowers in like 4 years, they would thrill me to no end!

"The smile of a child is a tattoo: indelible art."

"But kids don't stay where they're supposed to. You turn around and find her not in the bedroom but hiding in a closet; you turn around and see she's not three but thirteen. Parenting is really just a matter of tracking, of hoping your kids do not get so far ahead you can no longer see their next moves."
maizys_mom
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:21 PM

Really, I would love to just sleep in all day and have him do my "job" for the day.

Or a new tattoo would be nice!

tginn20
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:21 PM

More than ANYTHING...I want my DH to get me......knocked up!!! lol

chiquis
by Diamond Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:22 PM

We always do the food stock up after taxes too lol.

My sisters say I'm shitty cause of stuff he buys me. But I can't help it he's always been like that. And honestly (I'd never tell him this) but I think it's because of his past relationships and the shitty women he's dated. Like he always feels the need to buy me things even out of nowhere. And expensive things. So I always make it a point to remind him I don't need them and I always do special romantic things for him .. and point it out how he could do those things for me lol. 

He jokes and says how do I become romantic? Lol .. I'm like read a book! Hah sometimes I tell him to watch a chick flick lol. 

^ wow talk about going on and on lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)