Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone know if Wal-Mart.....

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:23 PM
  • 21 Replies

Has a way to give comments on employees? There are a few women who are cashiers at our walmart who are just gems! They are so sweet to my DD and me. I always look for them when I am there and if they aren't working I usually do self check out. Most of the cashiers are mean or short even when my DD talks to them. I'd love to be able to let the company know how valuable these women are to the business.

Thanks!

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amymarie0315
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:24 PM

I would ask to speak to a supervisor or manager or something.

Sirenabella
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:25 PM

Maybe ask if they have a customer comment card?

chiquis
by Diamond Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:25 PM

I have no idea but check their website and contact them. And be specific on what store and who your talking about. Tell them how great they treat customers etc etc. 

MommyRuby2008
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:26 PM

I would either just ask to speak to a manager or email them on their website.

Billie_Bush

sorry, i dont know, all the cashiers we have are snotty, one time me and hubby went to buy a new 42 inch flat screen and the lady says "what? did you guys win the lottery?"  I said mind your own damn business... i think its because we didnt pay with a credit card, i dont know, but wed been saving for that tv for 5 months... it was rude!!  Im glad you have nice ones.

allensavannahs

i believe you can give feedback on line, If i find someone exceptional I always write a thank you note and give it to customer service addressed to the store manager, their name is there. at customer service the store number is there as well so you can call the corporate office as well.

baby due in march,my three year old

my teen my pirateand me!

I'm a Mother, Wife , Friend. Granddaughter, Neice, Aunt , Nerd, but most of all i'm ME.

BreannazMomma
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:27 PM

call the walmart...ask to speak to personel...they are in charge of most of the jobs...as a cashier, my boss's boss was the lady in personel.  please call and let the place know about these ladies, because walmart doesn't give the good employees enough credit (if any).    

sobreezy

Maybe check the website or next time your in the store ask at the customer service desk if they have comment cards....Hopefully it's not a rude employee you have to ask or you'll have to fill out another comment! Good luck!

I love Walmart!                           Bree

cmb121906

Quoting chiquis:

I have no idea but check their website and contact them. And be specific on what store and who your talking about. Tell them how great they treat customers etc etc. 

Ditto, I work at Wal-mart and my best guess would be to talk to a manager about it. Heads up though, nothing will be done about it. The mgr probably will not even tell the employee whatever you tell them. Trust me, I know.

Come join my anything goes type of group  http://www.cafemom.com/group/46317/

Jadyzmami06
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:28 PM

If you look on the credit card terminal they have diff questions on there like was the store clean and other stuff the one time i had a real witch of a cashier and it said was your cashier friendly today and i said no lol Idk if they have this at all of them though

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)