Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

How do I make him UnMad at me?!

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2009 at 9:26 AM
  • 35 Replies

I had made a post like an hour ago, about my husband wanting a blowjob and me telling him no .. here is another question .. What can I say to make him unmad at me ~~ Get Creative!

by on Feb. 10, 2009 at 9:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
charding273
by on Feb. 10, 2009 at 9:27 AM

give the man a BJ!!  It wont kill ya- and he will appreciate it

akataml
by on Feb. 10, 2009 at 9:28 AM

Tell him if you give, he has to give too, its only fair and everybody wins 

KawaiiNerrie
by on Feb. 10, 2009 at 9:28 AM

Apologize...? I dunno. I have no idea what's going on but here's a bump for ya!

AprilWestfall
by on Feb. 10, 2009 at 9:29 AM

Im going to blow him, but i want to call him and say somthing to him so he wont be pissy with me all day long

Plus-size-mommy
by StarBaby on Feb. 10, 2009 at 9:30 AM

what!?? WHY SOULD she have to give him a blow job if she doesn't want to?? fuck that!! if he wants to be mad, let him be mad. he'll get over it. better yet, tell him to suck it up and move on!! damn! a lady should not HAVE to give their husband a blow-job just to keep him from getting mad at her!! or to make him unmad!! that is ridiculous!! I'm not gonna force myself to give my hubby a blow-job if I don't want to give him one!! he'll be alright, a man never died from not receiving a blow job!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

KYChica
by on Feb. 10, 2009 at 9:30 AM

Surprise him. When the kids are in bed & ya'll are watching tv or something just start kissing his neck & down his chest then give him a bj lol. Trust me , this will make him happier. BUT I might add that he should be happy with you as his wife , BJ or no BJ! lol.

IWannaLoveAgain

LMAO.. just give him one!!

Bianca008

Kids up ? Take him into the bathroom lock the door . Give him the" treat" he was asking for .

proud_mami_of_3

lmao before I read your post I was going to say give him one..... now that I see the problem is you wouldn't......idk what the heck give him one any way but do it like this

Call him in the room and say look you big oaf I planned on giving you one and then you ruined it by asking......  then give him one... at least this way you can try and play it off like it had been your idea all along

momaloveof3
by on Feb. 10, 2009 at 9:31 AM

Call him and tell him how much you love him and that you have a surprise for him when he gets home.

Quoting AprilWestfall:

Im going to blow him, but i want to call him and say somthing to him so he wont be pissy with me all day long

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)