Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Can Someone Give Me Ideas Please

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2009 at 1:22 AM
  • 4 Replies

I am filling out an application to work from home and I wasn't sure what I should put. I have never had a job before, but I do want to help with bills since my boyfriend has to work so hard to pay for everything. Can anyone give me an idea of what to say?

We are always interested in hearing more about what motivates our Agents. Please provide a short paragraph below (50 words or less) telling us why working remotely from home would be valuable to you.

That is what I have to answer.

by on Feb. 11, 2009 at 1:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kahlersmama
by on Feb. 11, 2009 at 1:28 AM

Here you go:

Being a stay-at-home mom and raising my children to be productive members of society is a high priority for me.  Working from home would allow me to continue to do so.

Amanda

momofboys631
by on Feb. 11, 2009 at 1:32 AM

Thank you.

Quoting kahlersmama:

Here you go:

Being a stay-at-home mom and raising my children to be productive members of society is a high priority for me.  Working from home would allow me to continue to do so.

sweetest-sin7
by on Feb. 11, 2009 at 1:32 AM

I work from home, but for application type jobs,put that you've been a home-maker and your skills...such a you are reliable,enthusiatic,honest,etc.

I empower women from the bedroom to the bank! My business is recession-proof, fun & easy...are you making at least $100 an hour? Yes, I do THOSE parties! Book a party with me for a free shopping spree,glamour photo shoot,gifts galore,free shipping & MUCH MORE! I'm your Sexy LifeStyle Advisor! sexy.is.in00bootician@gmail.com

Free BlinkiesFree BlinkiesFree BlinkiesFree BlinkiesFree BlinkiesBlinkie MakerFree Blinkies

3kidz4me
by on Feb. 11, 2009 at 1:39 AM

You can put why you would find that job interesting. Put something like, you love working with people , etc...also, you would want to add that working from home would benefit your family because you would be able to earn an income and also raise your children. Don't add anything about a boyfriend, just make it about you.  Hope that was some help :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)