Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you think vegetarians make better lovers

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:21 AM
  • 14 Replies

Here in my home town PETA had a protest....two girls were in bikinis in the middle of downtown kissing...their point..well they said that vegetarians make better lovers because people that are vegans are slimmer and have better  bodies....I really don't agree because I know people that are very fit and healthy and they're not vegans...

american flag ribbon

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
so.this.is.love
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:23 AM

uhhh..my cousin is a vegetarian and she's kind of fat. she lives off cheese enchiladas which ARE NOT healthy.  LOL!

i guess they think that's going to be influential enough to get people to stop eating meat. yeah right.

itssweetness
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:23 AM

Thats a laugh!  My best friend is overweight (size14) and she is vegetarian....

itssweetness

Fellie
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:24 AM

That's interesting.  I guess it's always good to express yourself.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
pregnancy
LaciR
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:25 AM

Hell no. I've gotta have a carnivore! Meat eaters, FTW! More passion in a carnivorous man. It's the blood, the scent, he knows what he wants and he's gonna get it! Vegetarian man would nuzzle me like a rabbit. Which is nice and all but.....fuck that. Gimme a man who wants a juicy steak! I want his juicy steak! LOL TMI

girlymommy21
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:26 AM

LOL!Hahaha sorry I'm a bitch.

juju40
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:42 AM

Quoting girlymommy21:

LOL!Hahaha sorry I'm a bitch.

laughingthat's funny

american flag ribbon

Stacie-Kim
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:44 AM

LOL

NONE of this makes sence anyway you could be as skinny as can be and be a bore in bed and you could be a bigger girl and have the greatest sex ever its stupid.. weight has nothing to do with goos sex.. 

Quoting so.this.is.love:

uhhh..my cousin is a vegetarian and she's kind of fat. she lives off cheese enchiladas which ARE NOT healthy.  LOL!

i guess they think that's going to be influential enough to get people to stop eating meat. yeah right.

shooting photokissing dad      

juju40
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:48 AM

I agree....obviously Peta doesn't think so....it's weird

Quoting Stacie-Kim:

LOL

NONE of this makes sence anyway you could be as skinny as can be and be a bore in bed and you could be a bigger girl and have the greatest sex ever its stupid.. weight has nothing to do with goos sex.. 

Quoting so.this.is.love:

american flag ribbon

Athenas_mom
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:54 AM

I used to be a very strict vegan and weighed more then than now. I ended up giving up that life style because It hit me I wasn't eating as healthy as I should have been...plus I got pregnant with my DD and just craved hamburgers to bad not to give in.

Oh and with either diet I've never had a complaint from anyone.

Take a guess...have some fun...see if you win.
http://www.expectnet.com/games/NoahHayse

meandmybean
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:08 AM

I think thin people are....

I DON'T want to SCREW a FAT DUDE!!!! How would that even work? How do people the size of cows do it?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)