Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

feeling baby crazy-anyone else?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:29 AM
  • 5 Replies

ok so i have 2 beautiful bouncing baby boys. 1 is 19.5mo and the other is almost 5mo. well i want another soo bad. i want a girl. i know i need to wait until baby boy #2 is at least a year old if not 18mo old. but i also have all of my friends and family having girls. we are ok finacially. well as of march we will be. so should i try when he is 1 or 18mo? and any good ideas on how to have a girl?

preview photopreview image

check out my  daughters myspace page. it is for people to get to know a little about her and what a beautiful baby girl she was before she went home to rest with God.    
 www.myspace.com/joslynnsky

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
myfoursonsks
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:31 AM

I have 4 boys and I want a girl SOOOOOO bad.  But, all my kids are in school.  When I think about starting all over, I feel I must be crazy to even think about it. 

Anyway, here is a great site with info. about gender selection methods.  The forums and the site are very informative.

http://www.in-gender.com/

natalieg

YES!! I have a wonderful 15 month old baby boy & I'm ready for him to have a little sister (even though a little brother would be great too). We're getting married in August so we can't start trying until after we go on our honeymoon.

TLOVETT

YOU SHOULD WAIT . ITS NOT HEALTHY FOR YOUR BODY! AND PROLLY TILL 18MO

khmommy04
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:32 AM

Well I can't tell you how to have a girl, but I have 2, one is 4 1/2 years and the other is almost 1 (March 21st!) and I've been itching for another baby for a little while now. We aren't "trying", but we definately are not, not trying! I'm still BFing so, my period isn't regular yet. I'm either due for my period in a day or two, or I'm preggo, or I'll be really late, like last month! Who knows, I'm trying not to get worked up about it!

JudeandLucy
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:33 AM

Sadly, there's no way to ensure you'll have a girl. It's gonna be what it's gonna be regardless of what position you conceive in, the day you conceive on, etc. It's all in the genes.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)