Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spending the night without me

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:33 AM
  • 3 Replies

So how old was your child when you had them spend the night away from you?  

My daughter is almost 8 months and my MIL and FIL are taking her tomorrow overnight so my husband and I have do our Valentines Day tomorrow night.  I feel she's ready as she loves the in laws (as do I) and my MIL takes her every couple weeks during the day and has a set-up for her an everything.  I guess I just have the normal jitters because it will be my first night away from my baby girl since she was born but then again I'm excited for hubby and I to have an us night.  I'm going to miss her :(

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
soccerchik8287
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:40 AM

my DD is 13months and I still havent had the courage to leave her for that long. Good luck though. I'm jealous :)

jaedynmoon
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:42 AM

lol I know I'm like sad because I'm a SAHM and with her all the time so I don't know how I'm going to be...I'm sure she will be fine but I'm sure I'll wake up in the middle of the night when she normally gets up and panic lol

Quoting soccerchik8287:

my DD is 13months and I still havent had the courage to leave her for that long. Good luck though. I'm jealous :)

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:33 AM

wave

Hi jaedynmoon

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Advice for Moms

After Pregnancy: Babies and Toddlers

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom. You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!

\The Cafe GroupAdmin

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)