Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

??? about greys please

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:34 AM
  • 10 Replies

i am so confused right now do we watch private practice now to keep up with things happening on greys? if so i am so mad i dvr'd mine and missed private practice which i have never even seen but it looked like the shows were mixing together or something, please tell me if you know or bump thank you

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JudeandLucy
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:35 AM

Yep, gotta watch em both! If you go to ABCs website they should have the episode up :-) If not tonight it should be there tomorrow.

BaileysMommy208
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:36 AM

Yep sorry mama. I Tivo'd mine too and im glad I did. I just finished watching Private Practice and its the other half of the story from Greys.

Ferrell_L
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:37 AM

They are doing 2 weeks of crossover shows. So next week, the shows will do the same.  Addison was originally on Grey's is now on Private Practice. I think they are trying to drive more viewers to Private Practice. Hope that helps you.

kcrow

ya you kinda had to watch them both last week too... I'm fixing to go and watch them on my DVR right now.... I have two little ones tomorrow so I wont get to watch them if I dont get them in now... hope you can watch them both

itssweetness

LOL I thought this post was gonna be about gray hair  lol

itssweetness

jess311
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:59 AM

so they won't do reruns of the shows? we can only watch it from the computer?

mom_4kiddos
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:06 AM

Next week will be the 3rd week. And from what they said in they previews from next week. It'll be the final.

I usually watch Greys then ER but now that they did that I find my self watching Grey's and Private practice. ER is almost done.

jess311
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:32 AM

its rerunning again on sat. i set it to record thanks for all the help girls

Mandafers
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:33 AM

Quoting itssweetness:

LOL I thought this post was gonna be about gray hair  lol

laughing

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

pregnancy calendar

te_amo415
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:36 AM

omgggg it was amazing and next week looks even better!!

i love private practice too, awesome show

My name is D0minica Maria. Girlfriend t0 Jas0n (o5_3o_o5). M0ther 0f Julian Blaise  (o4_15_o7). i'm a bitch, i'm a l0ver, i'm a child, i'm a m0ther, i'm a sinner, i'm a saint, i d0 n0t feel ashamed. i'm y0ur hell, i'm y0ur dream, i'm n0thing in between and n0 i w0uldn't want it any 0ther way.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)