Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need WEBKINZ Help!! lol anyone? anyone?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:56 AM
  • 6 Replies

I can't believe I am asking this... really its for my kids!!! lol   ; )

anyways...

How Do you get those 30% and 40% off etc. Red Coupons

and

Do you know what Webkinz trading cards are.. what are the feature codes?

Thanks!!!

shoppingCHEAP - EASY & YUMMY MEALS!!eating

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
21noahsmama21
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:58 AM

LMAO, I know your answers.  the codes are just like the codes you use for your regular webkinz, and they can give you exclusive gifts when you plug them in.  The training cards, I think, Plug in the code to transfer your cards to your online game so you can play w/ them online as well.  You get the red coupons for the W shop in the Wheel of Wow and some times you get them on special days, like if you log on Valentine's Day you'll get a little gift basket for your pet and it may have one in there.  The trading cards are like, baseball cards or pokemon (sp) cards for webkinz.  they have no real significance other than young kids like to take them to school and...trade them, lol.  The best place I have found to get webkinz is ebay.  They have charms too, that your pet can wear, and you get to keep the real one.  My niece loves them.

mommy4ever07
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:59 AM

The red coupons are a special thing that they don't do every day you have to watch the daily activies I think it is normally about once a week.The trading cards a simply trading cares like pokemon. Their is one card in there that has a feature code in it which you put in at the code shop and you get something special, sometimes it is clothes or a poster or a bed

21noahsmama21
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:01 AM

Right, I forgot about that.  Sometimes in your Daily Activities you can get a free webkinz coupon and you go to a machine and it gives you one there.

Quoting mommy4ever07:

The red coupons are a special thing that they don't do every day you have to watch the daily activies I think it is normally about once a week.The trading cards a simply trading cares like pokemon. Their is one card in there that has a feature code in it which you put in at the code shop and you get something special, sometimes it is clothes or a poster or a bed

Mezzi
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:10 AM

lol - thanks.. i didn't even know about the daily activities area.

Rigth now i am looking at the hourly events.. is says "Click here for 35 kinz cash" but there is nowhere to click?

Any thoughts?

thanks KinSavy Mommies!

Quoting 21noahsmama21:

Right, I forgot about that.  Sometimes in your Daily Activities you can get a free webkinz coupon and you go to a machine and it gives you one there.

Quoting mommy4ever07:

shoppingCHEAP - EASY & YUMMY MEALS!!eating

mom23luvs
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:12 AM

Ohhhh, I'm glad you asked this! My dd and niece are webkinz freaks,lol, and I just bought them both another webkinz for Valentine's Day so it will be nice to show them something new. I had no idea about Red Coupons or trading cards.

mommy4ever07
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:20 AM

I haven't been on in a couple hours but the hourly activites only run from 4 to 11pm during the week, after kids get out of school, and all day on the weekend do I'm guessing that is why there is no place to click.  Also Webkinz is based of eastern time so depending on where you are your 'webkinz' time my be off a couple hours from where you are, example I'm in Alaska so right now it is 920 here but it 120am in webkinz world.

Quoting Mezzi:

lol - thanks.. i didn't even know about the daily activities area.

Rigth now i am looking at the hourly events.. is says "Click here for 35 kinz cash" but there is nowhere to click?

Any thoughts?

thanks KinSavy Mommies!

Quoting 21noahsmama21:

Quoting mommy4ever07:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)