Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Glad i didnt marry him

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:50 AM
  • 12 Replies

have you   ran in to an ex  boyfriend  and thought "  wow I am glad i didn't marry him "  ???????

i   was shopping today  an ex boyfreinds  best friend was there .  We had the  usual   how are you talk .   Then he said ..   you know what happened to  (FRED )  . I said no  i dont  hear  gossip   am  too sheltered .His friend said  "he died . he had  fluid around his heart , he went to lay  down and he died "    i was like wow ..   Then he  continued  to say "  you know  he went to prison ...  check fraud "    He said he thought  he would have  ended up going back to prison cuz he was  doing things he shouldnt and he was riding around on stolen bikes . 

I was  tring to be  respectful but all  i could think of  was wow .. I am glad I ended that .

The thing that  ..  freaked me out is that his  dad died  three mos before him .   The year  before his mom died in a   care facility .   His only sister  died .. two years after we  broke up  so its like   his family  never existed ...

I am really  glad I ended that relationship. i don't mean to be  disrespectful or rude or ..  be a bitch to people who    have a  DH/SO in prison .  But really would you rather have a man in prison or one that you lay   next to every night ?? 

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Fellie
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:52 AM

I think that every time I run into an ex.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
pregnancy
KittyD
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:53 AM

yeah i have a few exs that i have no idea why i even dated! nothing that depressing but they would sure make bad parents/husbands

KittyD ~ Stop By My Page & Sign my Guest Book!

yngmomma21833
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:54 AM

Man but it had to be really hard on him. Not saying it was a good reason for him to do what he did I just think he must have been really depressed about losing his whole family

Jaismomma

AMEN! I have too run into ex's and I just think Damn, thank gawd!!!!! I am so glad I married my DH!

Mommy2Max217

I've dated a few assholes.

I often wonder what it would be like though, if I HAD married one of them. He died while we were dating and I had high expectancies for our relationship. I miss him. I love love love my boyfriend now and want to marry him, but I wish I had that chance with my previous.

Meissilly
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:04 AM

From what i understand his dad died while he as in prison . He didnt   get to  go to his dads funeral .  

His friend gave him checks   to cash . I d ont know if it was   a check to him or .. he was doing it  for his friend . But they where not his to cach ..   Ironicly when we were dating i told him   not to hang out with this guy cuz  "hes going to get you in to trouble some day "

Quoting yngmomma21833:

Man but it had to be really hard on him. Not saying it was a good reason for him to do what he did I just think he must have been really depressed about losing his whole family

HunnyDoItAll
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:47 AM

MY HUSBAND MAY BE SMELLY, BUT HE LOVES ME AND PROVIDES FOR ME AND OUR SON VERY WELL. LOL.PLUS HE JUST GAVE ME AN ALL OVER BODY RUB FOR AN HOUR!!! (GRANTED HE MADE ME BE NEKKED!) SO YEAH IM GLAD THE OTHERS DIDNT WORK OUT!!! THEY WOULD NEVER DO HALF THE THINGS HUBS DOES.

Thought for the day: Men are like fine wine. They start out as grapes;
and it‘s up to the women to stomp the crap out of them until they turn
into something acceptable to have dinner with.

HeartofGold
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:54 AM

oh yeah, That would be my daughter father. He is so disgusting. He is almost 40 years old and a bum. He lives off everyone. Doesnt work. drinks and does drugs all the time. He smells really bad and his teeth are rotten out of his head. He blames me for leaving him for why he is the way he is now. I left him 16 years ago. It was his choice to live this way of life not mine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the group owner of the following groups:

Oregon Moms

August 2005 Birth Club

Car Seat Safety

Antidepressants

Women with Fibroids

If one or more of my groups are of interest to you please click on the link above and join today....see ya there

MomofDos
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:58 AM

actually, all my ex's are very nice and I still get along with most of them. 

that's really sad bout ur ex tho.

llmom1921
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:08 AM

OMG!!!!  That's too wierd!!!  

When I was 19  I was enganged to this guy who was , (Well to be nice to the deceased), "disturbed!!"  

(He was one of those people that were so off the charts smart, that it actually made him insane!!)

I cut my losses right before my 21 birthday, and broke the engagement off.     A year later, he was reported missing after threatening his new girlfriend and their infant son at gun point.  (He left the house after the girlfriend called 911..........  and no one heard from him for over 6 years.)     6 years later, some poor little boy was trying to built a fort in some wood outside his neighboorhood, and stumbled on his remains...........  No one ever found out the reason why he died...... 

Blinkie MakerBlinkie Maker
Blinkie MakerBlinkie Maker

soccer-3.gif

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)