• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When do eyes change?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:29 AM
  • 3 Replies

When do children get their permanent eye color? Or when did yours I guess I should ask?

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mitch576
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:59 AM

most childrens' eyes don't change  until AFTER  the 9 th month

owner of 30andbeyond...jigsaw ribbon...ADMIN of autism, asperger's, pdd awareness

mitch576
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:00 AM

oh...and mine were close to a year before their blue eyes changed to a dark chocolate brown... like mom's

owner of 30andbeyond...jigsaw ribbon...ADMIN of autism, asperger's, pdd awareness

BunBaker
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:46 AM

Quoting mitch576:

oh...and mine were close to a year before their blue eyes changed to a dark chocolate brown... like mom's

that makes me sad lol My daughters eyes were that gorgeous newborn blue for sooo many months that I started wondering cuz me and dad have brown eyes. I found on the internet that kids eyes can change up until 3 years old! I would be so (i dont even know a word to describe) if my baby had blue eyes and then they turned brown 2 1/2 years later lol Currently at 8 1/2 months that have started to change but we can't figure out to what! When she screams and cries they're blue (or they were) but they sometimes look hazel, sometimes look gray...Sigh..I'm just projecting, I always wanted to have dark hair (got it) and not brown eyes (got brown lol)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)