• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Story of Baby P - Please read

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:00 AM
  • 84 Replies

**** WARNING ****
Before you hit the play button, you should be warned that this video is by far one of the saddest, most disturbing, and horrible things that I have seen in my 27 years. This is the story of Baby "P". This sweet 17 month old boy was brutally tortured and eventually killed by his "step father" while his mother sat,watched, & let it happen. Another man living with them was also responsible. And all 3 guilty parties were CLEARED of the murder charge brought against them. They were only found guilty of "causing or allowing a child's death" and STILL have not even been sentenced! They should be murdered the way this sweet little boy was.  I am just sick!

Please keep passing this around! I am so outraged. I can't believe someone would do such things to an innocent child. It makes me so sick, I want to vomit. I don't think I have ever cried so hard in my life. That poor child never knew what it was like to be loved and cared for the way a child should be. My heart is broken for him. My soul is sad.

*************************** News Stories on Baby "P"*****************************

http://en. wikipedia. org/wiki/Death_of_Baby_P

http://www. dailysquib. co. uk/?c=117&a=1551

http://www. dailymail. co. uk/news/article-1084972/Treated-like-dog-used-punchbag-The-life-death-baby-boy-called-Smiley. html

http://www. dailymail. co. uk/news/article-1084785/Brown-Camerons-bitterest-exchange-clash-blame-Baby-Ps-brutal-death. html

*************************** Petition For Justice By "The Sun **********************

http://www. thesun. co. uk/sol/template/v-1. 0/module/petitionsPopUp. jsp?article=1922794

Please pass this around.  This sweet little boy deserves justice!  Fly high Sweet angel! 

Amanda

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nikki241
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:09 AM

im in the uk so this story has been all over the news, its so sad i dont know how anybody can do things like that, the mum also gave birth to a second child shortly after she was arrested, how can she have another child knowing she cant cope with 1, since this story there has been a few similar storries that have come out about children on the "at risk" register and in charge on social services have also been killed by there parents so the whole system over here is been investigated and a lot of people have been suspended, hopefully this will not happen any more!

ChristinaR
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:11 AM

OMG HOW SAD,  I HOPE THE F&^%*(^ BASTARD ROTTS IN HELL, OR JAIL OR DO THE SAME THING.To him.. sorry i am shouting.. How horrible.. Well all i can say is, he is in a much better place

DisneyMom475
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:13 AM

I swear some people are loads that were meant to have been swallowed. These parents should be put through the same torture that they put that innocent child through. Some wastes of human exsistence make me want to puke.

iluvmybaby175
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:22 AM

i read your post seen his innocent face and i just can't press play =[ ...i think i'll have bad dreams about it for the rest of my life and will want to drive down to where ever and hurt the people that did it.i honestly can't watch it my son's almost 15 months old.... i'd freak out .........r.i.p baby boy...it's so horrible that people have to do these horrible things to innocent children for no reason.i mean please people just give the child to someone who won't hurt him/her ..there's no reason for this ... ='[  i hope those people get tortured and killed (( and i normally don't say things like this))

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

littlelady1
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:22 AM

its funny children in real risk of dying or being harmed are not removed but children that are safe and cared for but stuck in a bad situation are my children were removed for inadiquite shelter after i begged cps for help to get out of my MILs they didnt help but kids like him at a real risk are left to die

how fucked up is that?

vivian mom to gracie and johnny

nikki241
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:28 AM

i agree, there is a story going about here that this couple had there 3 kids taken off them because they suspected abuse, well because the case took 3 years to go to court the children instead of been fostered they got adopted, well turns out they were not abused, were taken for no reason and because they had been legally adopted they could not be returned to there own parents!

Quoting littlelady1:

its funny children in real risk of dying or being harmed are not removed but children that are safe and cared for but stuck in a bad situation are my children were removed for inadiquite shelter after i begged cps for help to get out of my MILs they didnt help but kids like him at a real risk are left to die

how fucked up is that?

iluvmybaby175
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:31 AM

i pressed play =[

now im crying uncontroably..im going to go kiss my son,pray..and cry myself to sleep if i can

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Smallfry803
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:32 AM

That is the second time i have watched that video.. HOW CAN PEOPLE BE SOOO SICK!!! I have tears for that little boy.. he did not deserve any of that NO child should..I just dont understand people and how they can really do this to a child!! It infuriates me!! It makes me sad, angry and sick to my stomach..I look at my DD every day who is only 6 months old and thank god that she has a wonderful life because there are so many and TOO MANY children in this world that dont. People like Baby Ps parents should be killed.. They should have to go through a long long suffering death just like he did. I seriously wanna puke right now. I cant stop crying for him. I cant stop thinking about all the other children out there that maybe going through some sort of abuse and NOONE IS DOING ANYTHING!!!!

WHAT THE F*CK IS THIS DAMN WORLD COMING TOOO!!!!!!!!!

heidi37217
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:12 AM

So sad..it happens too much. He was a beautiful baby boy. I hope they all get what they deserve for hurting and killing a innocent, precious,helpless child. God will keep him safe.

I hope authorities will look into this matter more to prevent this sort of thing happening again with the abusers getting away with it.

RockYou FXText - Get Your Own

momofhnd
by Nugget Nabber on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:22 AM

sick bastards.. How could anybody hurt a child like that.. I cant see how in the hell a mom can sit back and ley someone hurt their baby, so help me god if someone ever hurt one of my kids..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)