• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The other post about "Baby P".

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:53 AM
  • 8 Replies

I read the other post on here about that poor little baby that was abused & killed about 10 minutes ago , but I'm still crying. I had read all the stories about him that went around Cafemom a few months ago so I never imagined that I would be so tore up after watching that video.

I just cannot believe how a mother can sit back & allow someone to do that to her child. What on earth was she thinking? Did she want him abused or do you think she was afraid to stand up to this man?

I also cannot believe how full of shit child services is. They have been to my house twice over some bullshit false accusations a  bitter ex employee of my husbands made but yet this poor little boy was given back to his mother after they were found GUILTY of child abuse & neglect? What the fuck (Excuse my language) is wrong with those people!?

Someone please reassure me that this poor little baby is happy in heaven. I really hope he doesn't have any memory of what terrible things happened to him here on earth.

Like I said in my reply to the other post , when I go to heaven I am going to ask God if I can hold little baby P & give him the biggest hug ever. I'd give anything if someone would have given me this baby to take care of so his mother & step father couldn't have done any more damage to him.

I'm so sad right now , I just want to hug my babies & never let them go....

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ktnmase
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:55 AM

OMG I am still crying to. I literally burst out into loud crying.. Something I usually don't do.. But I full-on sobbed. It got me so emotional, reading and looking at pictures of him, i just wanted to reach through the screen and grab him and hug him and reasure him he is loved. I am so glad he is at last safe... unfortunatley it took death to make him safe.. sad.

brettleysmommy
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:00 AM

I must have missed this one... where can I read the story? I feel like crying this morning anyways...

I'm a married, natural birthing, bottle-feeding, co-sleeping, non-spanking, non-vaccinating, front face seating,  disposable diapering child led parenting teen mom of one beautiful daughter.  I'm a pro-life, strong willed, debt-free, book loving,  believer in God. Try and Change me.

Megan711
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:04 AM

I have never cried on any stories that have been posted on CM... This was the only one.  It breaks my heart someone could do that to an innocent little baby.  I just picked up my Ds and held him.  RIP baby P

scmomma85
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:09 AM

Quoting Megan711:

I have never cried on any stories that have been posted on CM... This was the only one.  It breaks my heart someone could do that to an innocent little baby.  I just picked up my Ds and held him.  RIP baby P

same here, I just started bawling my eyes out. I hope justice is served whether its here on earth or some place else, come on send those sick excuse for humans to jail, the other prisioners will take care of them. I know it, they won't let baby killers live in jail or prison.

athenax3
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:11 AM

I can't stop crying either and it is sooo saddening - I knew I shouldn't have watched but now that I have I can't get that poor little boy out of my head. And how could any judge release the animals responsible for doing those things to a child?

j_c_c_s_l
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:11 AM

I can not read or watch that story because I can't handle that this morning. I do want to say I feel the same way about CPS! I personally have not had to deal with them but my sons best friend had them coming to thier home over and over simply because someone called due to them being too loud they kept coming because the kids had chores and did not get an allowance,stupid! and then you here stories like this one and so many others I do not remember the lil boys name but there was a 3 year old who was taken from his mom then returned only to be hung and killed.Then the Lattie McGee story how his mom and her boyfriend tortured and killed him over the course of a summer she had been investigated because of neglect but was still allowed to keep her children torture and then kill one of them.It seems as though CPS focuses on the minor thngs and ignores the major problems why do they even have the program if they can't seem to get it right! I'm sure they have prevented some killings though at least I would like to think they have!

eseekings
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:45 AM

I just watched it too and was sobbing. About half way through it I said Oh dear God why in the world did I hit play! How absolutely disgusting. These poor excuses for humans need to rot in hell and very very soon.

crying

brettleysmommy
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:01 AM

That is very very sad.... I dont understnad how some people are such monsters?

I'm a married, natural birthing, bottle-feeding, co-sleeping, non-spanking, non-vaccinating, front face seating,  disposable diapering child led parenting teen mom of one beautiful daughter.  I'm a pro-life, strong willed, debt-free, book loving,  believer in God. Try and Change me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)