Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHY AM I DOING THIS!!!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:45 AM
  • 13 Replies

OK SO I HAVE BEEN HAVE THESE WEIRD CRAVING FOR THE PAST WEEK,THESE CRAVINGS ARE SO BAD THEY GET ME UP OUT OF THE BED  TO EAT,I AM NOT PREGNANT (TO THE BEST I KNOW0I HAVE TOOK 3 TEST AND ALL NEGATIVE,SO WHAT COULD IT BE,IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEAL OR CAN JUST BUMP THIS POST PLEASE DO,THANKSbanging head into wall

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Neila930
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:46 AM

no idea but here is a bump

mommaddie
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:47 AM

Are you due for your period??? sometimes when i am like a week from my period i get cravings like a pregnant person...  just a thought..good luck

kristy2
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:48 AM

Quoting mommaddie:

Are you due for your period??? sometimes when i am like a week from my period i get cravings like a pregnant person...  just a thought..good luck

i was due for my period 6 days ago but sometimes they are not regular,and i have took 3 test and all negative

bugnroosmom
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:49 AM

your body will naturally crave what it needs. like if u crave icecream, dairy. you are probably lacking Vit. D or calcium.

What are u craving? 

doodles22

i was thinking the same thing..

Quoting mommaddie:

youngmamma11

I've been on my period this week and have been eating every thing in sight. I just get really strong cravings and am hungry all the time when im on my period. 

B.A.G.
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:50 AM

Quoting Neila930:

no idea but here is a bump

mamasbaby837
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:51 AM

Get a blood test from the doc.  Pregnancy tests always came back neg for me when i was pregnant.  U could be getting false results.

eseekings
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:51 AM

What are you craving? Sometimes you will crave something your body needs.

ldw5108a
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:52 AM

I haven't been craving anything but i've been hungry all the time the past few week's I also took a pregnacy test that was negative. So i don't know wat it is.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)