Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone want to help keep me motivated w/ the cleaning Game?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:20 AM
  • 2 Replies

Okay so I have a ton of stuff to do today so that I don't have to do anything on Valentine's Day.  Anyone one want to play the cleaning game?  I have been up since 5:45 and got some stuff done but I am slowly losing my motivation.  I could stay on cafemom all day and not have a problem but then tomorrow I would have to clean.  So here is my list from this morning:

vacuum upstairs, trash upstairs, put laundry away 3 baskets, pack diaper bag, clean out pack and play, stock diapers & wipes, dinner in the crock pot, living room, dining room, more laundry wash dry fold put away two loads, vacuum downstairs, unload dishwasher, load dishwasher, my shower, DD's bath, pay bills, write a resume, fill out my application, file my state taxes, clean out freezer, clean out refrigerator, make grocery list from menu and gather coupons, go to bank, go grocery shopping, go to babies r us, post on free cycle.

I could go on and on but that is what I need to do today so that I don't have anything to do tomorrow!  So now I am going to go start load one of laundry and put laundry away while DD is sleeping in her swing.  Then I will clean the kitchen.  Be back in a little bit....

sweeping doing laundry  washing dishes shopping apron
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
texas1981
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:25 AM

good luckGood luck momma

ashley_nick30
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:26 AM

Im cleaning today too Im going to start at 10am its 9:23 here now.. I clean everyday tho! I got too do a few dishes.. after i wash dishes any dishes I use after that i wash soon as I am dne with them. but anyways heres my list too do today

dishes, clean our fridge, sweep,mop,vaccum,sons room,bathrooms,mine and hubbys room.. and a load of laundry! and dust.. thats basicly all...

Just think ur MIL is coming over and U want house clean maybe that will give u motovation! how ever u spell it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)