Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel like such a dork right now :) haha

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:35 AM
  • 18 Replies

wow.. so this morning at about 5am, i'm watching the morning news.. and I go into a coughing fit. I'm 32 wks pregnant and on bed rest due to going into preterm labor a few times. So I go into this coughing fit, and end up feeling a gush.. first thing runs through my mind is: "Oh sh**, I think my water broke."  next thought- I can't have this baby today, it's friday the 13th... so I sit there and see if anything else happens, like contractions or any water/ amniotic fluid coming out..  and i've come to the conclusion... I peed myself... I feel like such a dork! haha had to share. smile

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
madtan23
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:36 AM

LOL I remember those days.... 

theskillfactor
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:36 AM

Thats hilarious! Be careful when you sneeze too! lol We don't want any more scares.

m0m2twoboys
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:37 AM

it happens to the best of us!!! I pee myself if I cough or throw up! I know TMI but I do..

cajunjenn

rolling on floor Must say today is a good day for a bday tho 

in love               playing soccer               butterfly on head
Marlin & Jenn        Seth                     Lillian
7-9-05                  1-30-01               12-20-04

akataml

HAha im sorry that made me giggle.I remember those days all to well.Good luck to you and i hope you have an uneventful day! :) 

Smallfry803

OMG I did the SAME thing..always in the mornings cause my allergys would act up and I would cough my brains out..Dont worry it happen!! :)

mom_4kiddos
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:38 AM

Yup, I've had that happen too your not alone.

Michelle2003mom
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:39 AM

Girl it happens. I was far along and drank a lot of water. drove 30 minutes to the bank and low and behold I was at the walk up atm when I peed myself. So embarrassing!!! But, I have 3 kids now and my youngest is 20 months. I still pee when I cough or sneeze. Sucks, but, that's what pushing kids out does to the body.

lillitigator88
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:42 AM

I have such bad allergies I would just wear maxi pads ALL  the time bc I would "LEAK".

NJRMommy
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:44 AM

I've been lucky so far.. but I guess it had to happen some time.. Just caught me off guard, I feel like such a dork because i called my mom and told her my water might have broke.. with my son, i definitely knew.. :)

Quoting lillitigator88:

I have such bad allergies I would just wear maxi pads ALL  the time bc I would "LEAK".

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)