• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with striaght thin hair?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:49 AM
  • 4 Replies

What hair style do you go with for baby fine hair. If you have baby fine hair could you show me some pic. I have left my hair grow out and I am looking for a new hair style. ANd was wondering what was the best style for thin hair.  My hair is past my shoulders right now. Lokking to go somewhere above the shoulders and below the ears?  My bangs are to my nose I think I'll keep them long. I have to go to work here in a couple of minutes so maybe later I'll add a pic of myself. Thanks for all your help.

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ozade8
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:50 AM

I would like to know too...I haven't found anything yet

boy n girl         ttc

Proud Wife to Jason since May 21, 2005

Mommy to Brodey Trenton and Sophie Cheyenne

jaytee
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:52 AM

I also would like to know. I almost always just pull my hair back. It takes a lot of work and hair styling products to get it to do something, lol!

sll1976
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:53 AM

Mine used to be super thick and now it is very thin.  I just recently got an a-line cut (I think that's what it's called).  Here's some pics.

The pics are awful.  *L*  I use volumizing mousse when drying it to give it a little volume.

MONAinpa
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:09 AM

I know am some hair pins and stuff just fall out.  I use to perm but I hate to do that.

Quoting jaytee:

I also would like to know. I almost always just pull my hair back. It takes a lot of work and hair styling products to get it to do something, lol!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)