Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why Me?????........Why Today!!!!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:50 AM
  • 7 Replies

Guess what I got for valentines day? Good ol AF.........I was 3 weeks late and surprise she's here just in time....ARGH...this is always my luck....................

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
wvuchick430
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:52 AM

Im sorry that stinks!!!!!! I havnt seen my hubby in like 3 months and the 4 days i get to see him before he leaves for 12 more months is when AF is due!!!!!!! GAhhh i hope shes really early or late :D

MommyLoca
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:54 AM

That sucks. af always has bad timming dosent ot. grrr, I usually get it on all holiday christmas ect.    grrrrr ,, the joys of being a woman ! haha {yeah right}

anyways   sorry mama that sucks !!!

debbie26
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:54 AM

Well i wish you could send her on over my way i have the cramps but nothing else.....Geeezzzzz I cant wait till I'm old enough for AF to be Done. Course then there's Menopause and that's an up hill battle seen my mom go through it and its no fun but i would trade anyways just to get it over with

Kristine16
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:56 AM

LOL!! I'm sorry that sucks! I should be starting mine today so you are not alone;) We will get through this!!lol

cajunjenn
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:57 AM

That bytes, but I know how it is...I'll be taking AF w/me on my cruise next week =/

in love               playing soccer               butterfly on head
Marlin & Jenn        Seth                     Lillian
7-9-05                  1-30-01               12-20-04

EsmeVincent
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:00 AM

thats what af normally does to me....but most of the time its either my birthday or my dh bday or christmas or all of the above

wahm4dylan
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:03 AM

I completely understand how you feel. I've got mine this week. Just started yesterday. OH the joys of being a woman! LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)