Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WTH has happened to Joaquin Pheonix???

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:16 AM
  • 8 Replies

What the hell has happend to him?? I watched a clip of him on Letterman...my gosh.....he has got to be on something!!!

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Ziggy.Stardust
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:17 AM

He's dedicated his life to music. Based on past statements he has made I am thinking he might have something psychological going on. 

dragonflykiss44
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:18 AM

yeah i cant figure it out either. he's creepy now. i used to think he was sexy! not so much anymore

NJRMommy
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:20 AM

... or he may be on something.. happens to the best of them in Hollywood. I really liked him in Walk the Line..  I heard that he's been dealing with the loss of someone close, and may be on something to help cope with it *I mean anti-depressants, or something similar*  However, I do not know. I hope he gets it together soon. I like him.

Quoting Ziggy.Stardust:

He's dedicated his life to music. Based on past statements he has made I am thinking he might have something psychological going on. 

Ziggy.Stardust
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:21 AM

same here, i really like him and i really hope it is just depression or something  and he isnt on drugs (like illegal narcotics)

Quoting NJRMommy:

... or he may be on something.. happens to the best of them in Hollywood. I really liked him in Walk the Line..  I heard that he's been dealing with the loss of someone close, and may be on something to help cope with it *I mean anti-depressants, or something similar*  However, I do not know. I hope he gets it together soon. I like him.

Quoting Ziggy.Stardust:

Deb79
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:30 AM

I watched it on you tube and it's funny all the comments say it's an act for a movie he's doing.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXpYk7WGN5Y

HuntersMomee
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:31 AM

they said it was "put on... like a skit"

they are filming a documentary on him and that was part of it....  even the audience had to sign waivers in case they appeared in it.  

**Mommy to Hunter, my 3 year old miracle baby, born at 28 weeks and weighing in at only 1 pound 12 ounces. completely normal today! :)**
**Due July 18th with my second little one. we dont know the sex yet, but will hopefully find out very soon! THINK PINK!!! **
**I've Been Married for 4 years now! Hopefully that number will just keep getting bigger and bigger! **

JanieR
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:35 AM

Hammer Head I think he got hit in the head.   Did you see the video where he fell off of the stage?   Totally hilarious.  

rhianonmat
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:35 AM

He's pulling an Andy Kaufman.  For those of you too young to remember Andy.. here's a Wiki link for you that will help to explain...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Kaufman

Casey Affleck is making a documentary about Jaquin's new "career" as a Rapper/Hiphop artist.  They're saying that he's serious, but it's pretty obvious that this is an act.  It's just performance art. 

If you keep this in mind and watch the Letterman clip again... you'll get it.

L

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)