Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i dont know what to do.......

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:28 AM
  • 3 Replies
ok i will try and explain this.....i have been watching my sister in laws baby since he was about 3 months old he is 19 months now. she ways paying me $20 a day (7:20 -5:30) well she started calling me up asking if l would watch him longer so she can do stuff...but then she started going to school right after work. her mom (who l live with) was going to watch him but never did. so i would end up watching him for 14 hours for $20. then it was like ever weekend she wanted use to watch him. it got very old! in away i felt like she was using me,b\c im a stay at home mom. i started feeling depressed and just stressed all the time, but we got in a fight and i told her to put him in daycare. ever since then she wont talk to me. i feel bad for saying that....imiss getting money....but ijust felt like she was using me. her kid was allways over here. i have a 2 year old, and all they did was fight. i just dont if l did the right thang? i guess i just want to see if i did the right thing.....

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
bookwriter4kids
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:31 AM

Kudos to you!  I say you did the right thing.  You stood up for yourself and your sanity....probably your childs as well since you said all they did was fight.  Some people, if you give an inch they take a yard and next time they expect a whole lot more.  It's her child, her responsibility.   

lou7585
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:50 AM
thanks sooo much that makes me feel so much better. i did so much for her & she really didnt do anythang for me.
lou7585
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:51 AM
bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)