Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whats everyones Valentines day plans????

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:29 AM
  • 13 Replies

I have to work tomorrow :( But we are going to The Melting Pot for dinner tonight:). What are you ladies doing?

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Seans_mommy123
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:30 AM

We aren't doing anything

exceptalilfish
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:30 AM

my mom is watching our son for a few hours, and he is making me my favorite dinner, and i am making him his favorite dessert!

Kingstons_Mom
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:31 AM

Ditto. Me, my husband and our 8 month old son are recovering from gastroenteritis :( Maybe we'll do something next weekend to make up for it.

Quoting Seans_mommy123:

We aren't doing anything

Teeshann
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:32 AM

nothing really. i need to run to the store to get some gifts for hubby and kids. making hubby cherry cheesecake cuz it's his favorite. other than that nothing. i'll probably get flowers.

Ms.Mommy125
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:32 AM

Hanging out with the 2 most studly men in the world, my sons. lol Normal Saturday for us! Although we will be making some V-day cut out cookies :)

mommy.gif proud mom image by dianacadena1423

SweetPeasMom418
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:33 AM
My DH and I are taking our DD to Build A Bear to make her own PINK bear...then he and I are making a special lobster tail dinner at home after she goes to bed. YUMMM!!
bookwriter4kids

I'm going to rent the movie Fireproof and make filet mingon and baked stuffed shrimp....while we watch the movie it's chocolate fondue and a glass of wine...or 2. 

HoustonTx

Well i GOT MY VALENTIENS EARLY!! I got roses my favorite perfume,a giant cookie that read "I love U' some chocolate covered strawberries and tonight were going to eat at Texas Salt-grass..YUMMY....and tomorrow I have a little surprise 4 my hubby!! I'm going to get a babysitter for all night and get FREAKY!!hehehe!

Mrs.Jasso
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:37 AM

Not sure but it better be something good =) Our wedding anniversary is tomorrow and my b-day was wednesday.

BoxerMomma
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:37 AM

Well our Vday will be celebrated today because dh and ds will be leaving early tomorrow and not be back until late Sunday for a four wheeler race (men are the ones that schedule these races can't you tell).  I got flowers and he is getting a card and we are cooking steaks on the grill cause that is what he wants.  The kiddos will get a goody bag from us!  I must add this is the first time I have ever gotten flowers and this is our 13th vday together!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)