Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

can nasonex make my son hyper/

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:32 AM
  • 5 Replies

last night was the first night he got it and he is usually asleep by 7:30 but i could not get him to sleep until like 10:30. i just want to know if it was a one time thing, or if nasal sprays have done this to anyone else?

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
VintageGrace
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:34 AM
exceptalilfish
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:36 AM

i can't understand 99% of the words in that link

Quoting VintageGrace:

http://www.rxlist.com/nasonex-drug.htm

gitanomadre
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:38 AM

what is the main ingredient ?   ephinephrine based sprays can make  some people hyper  

andreaRC
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:42 AM

my son was on nasonex for a long time because of ear infections.  it never made him hyper, but whos to say it wont make your son hyper.  everyone is different.  also i looked at the link the other mom posted and in the part about possible side effects i didnt see anything about it causing kids to become hyper.

how many times a day does he have to take the nasonex?  my son took it 2x a day, so he always got it before bed.  but if your son is on once a day, then maybe just give it to him in the morning.

exceptalilfish
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:47 AM

they said to give it to him right before i lay him down for bed

Quoting andreaRC:

my son was on nasonex for a long time because of ear infections.  it never made him hyper, but whos to say it wont make your son hyper.  everyone is different.  also i looked at the link the other mom posted and in the part about possible side effects i didnt see anything about it causing kids to become hyper.

how many times a day does he have to take the nasonex?  my son took it 2x a day, so he always got it before bed.  but if your son is on once a day, then maybe just give it to him in the morning.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)